SUMMER JUMPSUITS I Dressy & Casual (for every occasion)
Women's evening jumpsuit - the highlight of your look
Probably every woman has a special outfit for going out. Some ladies prefer romantic dresses, others are strict suits, and others prefer the usual jeans and white shirts. Recently, evening overalls have become popular among the fair sex.
How to choose an evening jumpsuit for women: practical advice
The love for overalls is caused not only by fashion trends, but also by the fact that this outfit is very versatile. There are models in which you can go to work or school, there are also styles for walking with friends, romantic dates, evening events.
A large number of colors and styles of women's overalls allows every lady to choose a model to her liking. Having bought such an outfit, you do not have to select the top and bottom separately. You just need to complement the jumpsuit with the right shoes and accessories - the evening look is ready. With dresses in this regard, it is more difficult.
True, it has a trouser overalls and its drawbacks, although there are few of them. This thing is still seasonal. It is inconvenient to wear a jumpsuit under outerwear in cold autumn and winter, although designers offer ladies options with long sleeves made of thick fabric.
The most common clothing for a woman to go out is a dress. Most beauties know how to choose it. But not everyone knows what to look for when purchasing women's overalls for the first time.
So let's discuss the main nuances that you should pay attention to before buying a trouser outfit:
- Season of the year. The rules will work here, as when choosing dresses. In the summer, give preference to outfits made from natural, flying materials that allow air to pass through and evaporate moisture. When purchasing a women's jumpsuit for the winter, take a model made of thick fabric;
- Style. If you decide to buy the model you like, then make sure that the style suits your figure: it hides flaws, emphasizes the advantages. For overweight ladies, a loose-fitting jumpsuit would be an ideal option. Slender girls can take short, tight models, although a long cut will suit them. Excessively thin beauties should opt for an elongated model with wide trousers and a voluminous top. If you have wide hips, then flared trousers will help to visually reduce them. But those who want to add volume to the hips should choose an outfit with ruffles, ruffles and other decorative elements in this area, or trousers-galife. If you want to emphasize a thin waist, take a women's jumpsuit with an elastic band or complement the outfit with a belt;
- The length of the bottom. For a hot season, an outfit with short shorts, which, no worse than any dress, will emphasize the beauty of the legs, would be an ideal option. Only this style is not suitable for every lady. For owners of full legs, a pantsuit will be an absolute failure. But slender girls may well show their legs, while not forgetting to look in the mirror. The fact is that too short shorts can change the proportions of the body, making the outfit ridiculous. If you don't like mini, then buy an outfit just below the knees or covering the ankle. The choice will directly depend on the length of your legs;
- Color and pattern. A black evening jumpsuit will certainly slim and look luxurious. Light, not only can it fill, it will also look rustic at an evening event. You can choose a pattern on the fabric to your taste, but remember that a colorful print is not for a fat lady, such a pattern adds volume.
There is a fairly large selection of overalls in stores, ladies with any build can choose a product to their liking. There are models with an open back, plunging neckline, dressy, spinning, romantic and others. The main thing is not to forget about the peculiarities of your figure when choosing, otherwise, instead of a stylish image, something awkward may turn out.
What to wear with an evening jumpsuit for women?
Most women know what to combine a dress with to look fashionable, but it's not so simple with overalls.
What is the best combination for this outfit?
- Do not combine a long product with flat shoes: ballet flats, slates, etc. Perfect shoes - high heels option;
- Give up long-nosed shoes. The best model would be the option with an open nose, sandals;
- When choosing shoes and handbag, play with contrast. Matching items will look boring;
- If you have chosen a solid color piece, then spice it up with bright accessories. Conversely, clothes that are too saturated in color should be slightly muted with discreet additions;
- Summer options look good with large accessories, but the main thing here is not to overdo it;
- The outfit will gain a special femininity if you emphasize the waist with a strap.
By following these guidelines, you can create an organic look.
Denim overalls-dress: a few words about this outfit
This type of clothing should be separated into a separate subgroup. After all, it is not suitable for evening outings, the office in a denim dress is also unlikely to visit, but for everyday life you can create a simply stunning image.
It's worth noting that the jumpsuit-dress from jeans is a kind of hello from the 90s, but it absolutely does not make the thing old-fashioned. The dress looks stylish and modern.If you wish, you can find models where there is a zipper in the middle of the product, unzipping which you can get a modern skirt.
In stores you can buy a dress of any style. Therefore, when choosing, ladies should rely on the features of the figure. Beauties with large hips should buy dresses with flared skirts, and thin girls - fitted options.
What is the best combination for a denim overalls dress? In principle, with anything. Tops are suitable for T-shirts, tops, shirts. If your dress has a classic cut, then a strict blouse can be an addition.
Shoes also directly depend on the style of the dress. A romantic cut dress should be complemented with platform shoes or heels. More hooligan options can be combined with sneakers. Teenage girls successfully complement a denim dress with leggings.
A jumpsuit-dress is ideal for everyday wear, walking with friends.
If you can't find a pantsuit or dress in the store, don't be discouraged. Check out the magazines. The pattern of the product you like can always be found in specialized publications or on the Internet. Good luck!