Evgenia Medvedeva's latest tv interview || Новое телевизионное интервью Евгения Медведева
What is the diet menu of Tatyana Anatolyevna Tarasova?
Tatiana Anatolyevna Tarasova's diet began to excite the minds and hearts of our losing weight compatriots, when the champion coach herself dramatically lost weight. To be more precise, she achieved a weight loss of 30 kg in six months. If we turn to trivial arithmetic, it is easy to calculate that a woman dropped about 1 kg per week. With her external transformation, she proved to the whole of Russia that to lose weight after 40, contrary to popular myths about slowing down metabolism , you can.
OPINION of Tarasova T.
In our constant drive to lose weight, coupled with weak willpower, we are used to referring to wide bone , hormones and genetic predisposition .
However, Tatyana Tarasova is not the only example of how, with the help of fortitude and remarkable perseverance, people achieve brilliant results in diet therapy, regardless of the mythical obstacles .
However, all women who dream of a slim figure still tend to rely on the uniqueness and exclusivity of the nutrition systems that their idols adhere to.
Tatyana Tarasova herself does not hide and does not deny the fact that she turned to the famous nutritionist Margarita Koroleva for advice. And recently she told the Russian media the secret of the diet, which she adhered to at a certain time.
Margarita Koroleva never publishes the secrets of losing weight of this or that star, either in her books or in an interview for gloss.
Some people regard such confidentiality as greed and greedy , after all, revealing all the cards, a nutritionist can allegedly lose thousands of potential patients ... However, this conclusion has little in common with reality.
FEATURE of the tarasova diet.
Any competent practicing nutritionist approaches each case strictly on an individual basis. The doctor knows that here, as in medicine, what is good for one person may definitely not be suitable for another.
Judge for yourself: you are reading about a miraculous diet, the total calorie intake of which is 2000 kcal. Let's say it is intended for an elderly woman with physical inactivity or a general measured image.ohm life.
When compiling it, the state of health, source , the desired result, hormones and physiological characteristics of the patient were taken into account.
You decide to try the program for yourself, and you are sincerely surprised that despite such a harsh and hungry regime for you, weight loss cannot be achieved.
And if it happens, the kilograms are instantly returned, and even with a bonus.
Naturally, if you are young, move a lot, lead an active lifestyle and work, such a menu will become extremely scarce for you.
You will put your body into a state of shock and stress, in which it will begin to actively accumulate fat from everything that enters your digestive tract. In addition, your metabolism will slow down, so you should not be surprised either by the return of kilograms or the subsequent difficulties in losing weight.
Think about it - perhaps it is not at all the pursuit of selfish goals that makes authoritative nutritionists hide the detailed menu of nutritional systems for a particular person?
power system from T.A. Tarasova
Margarita Koroleva does not hide the fact that she bases all her diets on two fundamental principles:
- Reducing calorie intake without compromising nutrients;
- Practice regular fasting days;
- Supportive factors (drinking plenty of fluids, gymnastics, walking).
Diet for the lazy from Tarasova Tatiana still did not become a sacred mystery. The former athlete has repeatedly told about the main principles of the system in various interviews.
So, what did the eminent nutritionist demand of her patient?
- No overeating ! The principle of Tarasova's weight loss diet is a reasonable diet, no frills. Just judge: one kilogram of apples contains about 420 kcal, the same as in a large McDonald's hamburger. Making a choice in favor of the latter, answer yourself a simple question - for what time period will my hunger be stopped? That's right, for 1.5-2 hours - the maximum. And a kilogram of apples can be eaten for a good half of the day;
- Feeling hungry as a guide. Your hunger is not an enemy at all, but a faithful assistant in the fight against excess weight. Try eating in portions of 200 g - as much as fits in a regular mug;
- Fractional nutrition. This factor is relevant just for those who sin on a slow metabolism. Eat small meals 5-7 times a day, and your metabolism is guaranteed to accelerate, regardless of age;
- Refusal of late dinner. In the evening, our hormonal background changes, and the motility of the gastrointestinal tract is weakened. So eating before bed is a real crimein front of your own body. Your last meal should take place no later than 4-5 hours before bedtime;
- Ease of snacking. You definitely need to give up dense, and even more so, high-calorie snacks. Prefer a glass of yogurt or kefir over them;
- An emphasis on proteins. Put a cross on your favorite buns and focus on pure protein - fish, seafood, lean meats, egg whites;
- Drink plenty of fluids. This principle of the Tarasova diet is no less, if not more important, than the rationalization of nutrition. Drink at least 2 liters of clean drinking water (not mineralized or carbonated) per day.
Landmark menu from Tatiana Anatolyevna Tarasova
Let's make a reservation right away - no one knows the specific diet menu of Tarasova Tatiana. That is, we will not be able to tell you: on Monday eat oatmeal, and on Tuesday - rice. But there is a certain guideline by which it will be easier for you to make a meal plan.
So, the diet menu of Tatyana Anatolyevna Tarasova suggests a decisive refusal:
- Fried, smoked, spicy, spicy;
- Industrial products (semi-finished products);
- Fatty cheeses;
- Canned food;
- Crackers, chips, snacks, biscuits (excluding biscuit).
A sample ration should be structured like this:
- Breakfast: porridge in water with a drop of mast, a slice of whole grain bread with low-fat cheese, any fruit of your choice;
- Morning snack: drinking yoghurt and non-starchy fruit;
- Lunch: baked meat and stews;
- Afternoon snack: a glass of kefir and 2 biscuits;
- Dinner: cottage cheese and stewed vegetables.
Diversify the basic menu at your discretion, but without deviating from its principle. Think about fractional meals, drinking plenty of fluids and quantitative portions. Organize light sports activities or hiking.
And start your diet! We wish you success in transforming your body!