What is a collarium: features of use and positive properties
Useful and harmless tanning will help create a collarium. It looks like a solarium in appearance. The principle of operation of the device is simple: lamps include two types of radiation - ultraviolet and red light. This combination activates the production of collagen and elastin.
Thanks to the device, a tan is created at the same time and the skin is rejuvenated. At the same time, red light blocks the negative influence of ultraviolet radiation, which contributes to obtaining a beautiful skin tone without redness and drying.
What is a collarium?
Collarium-solarium is a technology for healing the skin using light lamps. The unusual lighting equipment of Collagen Plus lamps was developed by Swiss scientists. When exposed to such light, collagen synthesis begins in the skin, which also contributes to their active hydration.
Unusual solarium improves skin structure. At the same time, the pores are narrowed, minor wrinkles are smoothed, and the elasticity and tone of the skin increases. This procedure has a healing effect. It improves metabolic processes, removes minor defects and evens out skin tone.
The red glow inside the cabin protects against dryness and exposure to harmful radiation.
Collarium combines the general improvement of the skin surface and the enrichment of the body with vitamin D, which is facilitated by the soft light of ultraviolet lamps.
The tan after such procedures is made natural, even and beautiful. Under the influence of red light, ultraviolet radiation becomes softer and fits well on the skin. Such a device allows even people with very fair skin to sunbathe.
Rays of red light not only protect against the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation, but also prevent the appearance of age spots and freckles.
After 30 years, the production of collagen in the body decreases. Collagen lamps allow you to compensate for its deficiency and stimulate anti-aging processes.
The procedure has the following advantages:
- Exposure to the entire body surface.
- Complete painlessness and lack of discomfortthat.
- Persistence and effectiveness of the result obtained.
- No side effects.
In case of signs of aging, enlarged pores and lack of moisture, a colarium is recommended. At the same time, the tan is safe and very beautiful.
How it works and variations
Collarium is a lighting device consisting of blue and red lamps. Sources of reddish light create a flux with a wavelength of 633 nm. They are known for their excellent effect on collagen synthesis. Elements of luminescence of a blue hue, with a wave of 415 nm, have a bactericidal property and increase the protective characteristics of the skin.
The principle of the device is as follows:
- The glow from red lamps passes into the skin by 9-11 mm, while the energy of photosynthesis is converted, and parts of the epidermis are restored.
- Blue radiation is capable of absorbing photoreceptors, which are required to create oxygen, which affects unfavorable microflora.
Collariums are of several types: vertical or horizontal. Vertical installations are similar to a tanning bed, but do not emit UV light. There are tabletop fixtures that include 11-16 lamps. With their application, the skin of the face and neck is processed.
Collarium effect in cosmetology
The main effect of such a tan is the rejuvenation of the skin. Under the influence of lamps, the surface of the skin is cleansed of harmful substances, moisturizes and stimulates cell nutrition. It helps to increase skin tone, eliminate signs of cellulite and straighten wrinkles.
After the procedures, the first effect is observed:
- Small wrinkles are smoothed out and signs of aging are reduced.
- The skin gets an even, soft and healthy tan.
- The cells are saturated with moisture.
- Age spots are reduced.
- The pores become smaller and the skin improves.
- The blood supply is stimulated.
The effect of the sessions is observed within 60-85 days. To preserve your tan, you need to have two sessions a month for 18-20 minutes.
The procedure has a general healing effect on the body and the state of the immune system. This creates a stable protection against various infections and other external influences.
Sunbathing rules in colarium
To achieve a positive effect in one session will not work. This procedure is performed by courses.
There are certain rules on how to sunbathe in a colarium:
- Treatment time gradually increases from 10-15 minutes to 25 minutes.
- After completing the course, it is necessary to visit the collarium from time to time to maintain a healthy tan.
- The duration of the session and the duration of the course depends on the characteristics of the lighting equipment, whilelamp power and skin condition.
Since the modern solarium is equipped with a 100-180 W device, the duration of the procedure is:
- For horizontal devices - 16-18 minutes.
- For verticals - 8-15 minutes.
- For tabletop appliances - about 25-28 minutes.
The number of sessions depends on the result you want to achieve.
11-15 procedures are enough for rejuvenation, about 20 sessions to eliminate pigmentation. It will take 25-30 sessions to increase the elasticity of the skin.
Sessions to maintain the effect are held 1-2 times a month.
Features of the procedure
Before visiting the collagen solarium, cleansing procedures are performed. Since cosmetics contain reflective particles that will block the passage of light into the layers of the skin.
There are special cosmetics for a useful tanning bed, containing a significant amount of hyaluronic acid. Their use increases the effect and allows you to maintain the result for a long period.
Such radiation is considered harmless, therefore it is not necessary to protect the eyes and chest. But since the light of the llamas is bright, you can wear glasses over your eyes.
What procedures can be combined with?
You can visit the Collarium even if you are going through other procedures at about the same time. It can be mesotherapy - the subcutaneous injection of beneficial hyaluronic acid. Using a collarium after this procedure can improve the rate of absorption of nutrients.
Combination with cold laser lipolysis effectively fights cellulite. Such cosmetic technologies complement each other.
Collarium makes Botox injections more effective. This triggers the regeneration of skin cells.
What are the contraindications?
Has collarium and contraindications:
- The procedure is prohibited for tuberculosis, eye diseases and skin diseases;
- Taking drugs such as Chloroquine and Methotrexate is also a contraindication to these sessions;
- Also, colarium is not recommended for tumors, thrombosis, pregnancy and lactation;
- Consultation with a doctor before visiting a solarium is required for conjunctivitis, diabetes mellitus and the use of antidepressants.
Collarium provides an opportunity to preserve youth and health without injections of beauty and plastic surgery. Such a cosmetic procedure helps to restore the skin freshness, beauty and youth without pain and discomfort.