Chlorosis! How to Treat Yellowing Foliage // Garden Answer
What does dill broth help from and how is it treated?
There are people who completely trust traditional medicine, using its recipes to fight a host of diseases. They can be understood - these methods have been tested for years, decades, centuries. One of the plants that traditional medicine trusts is dill, which is used to make decoctions, because people know that it helps a lot.
Despite the fact that there are contraindications to the use of this herb, it can even be used to treat children and pregnant women. This is explained by the numerous beneficial properties of the plant.
For the preparation of decoctions, plant seeds are usually used.
What are the health benefits of the herb and its seeds?
- It has anti-inflammatory effects;
- The plant neutralizes free radicals that destructively affect the cells of the body;
- The culture itself and the dill broth have a beneficial effect on the nervous system, providing a calming effect;
- It improves metabolism;
- The plant helps to normalize the digestive system;
- It also has a beneficial effect on the kidneys. Being a diuretic, the plant helps to treat a number of diseases of these organs, in particular, to remove stones from them;
- The herb helps to normalize the formation, as well as the excretion of bile;
- It has a beneficial effect on lactation by increasing milk production, and therefore it is recommended to use it during breastfeeding.
In addition, the herb and its decoctions are used to get rid of colds. It promotes the discharge of phlegm and the destruction of pathogenic microbes, therefore, in folk medicine it is used as a remedy for coughs and getting rid of viruses and infections.
Using dill and plant seeds against disease
Its numerous properties determine the use of the plant to combat various ailments. It is most often used in such cases.
The grass allows you to normalize the work of the crumbs' body. Thanks to the use of a decoction of dill for lIn the treatment and prevention of various diseases for newborns, the use of preparations containing chemical components can be avoided.
For toddlers, the tool is used in such cases:
- Anxiety, poor sleep;
- Decreased appetite;
- Colic, flatulence.
The remedy for the little one should be given in small portions - a few drops are added to breast milk or a mixture if the baby does not feed on breast milk.
For newborns, a fresh product is prepared before each use to avoid disturbances in the functioning of the digestive tract, poisoning.
The tool is also used while waiting for the birth of a baby, since it is safe for the future toddler. It also has a therapeutic effect.
Dill decoction is used during pregnancy in such cases:
- Toxicosis. The remedy helps to get rid of nausea, vomiting, as a result of which weight loss is observed;
- Constipation. This phenomenon is common in pregnant women, and the herb has a laxative effect;
- Swelling. This condition is not considered a pathology, being a physiological phenomenon that often accompanies women during pregnancy. Swelling gives them discomfort, so it is advisable to get rid of them, and it is better to use medicines of natural origin for this;
- Mood swings. Against the background of hormonal changes, the emotional state of a pregnant woman is unstable, and the plant has a calming effect on the nervous system;
- Infectious diseases of the urinary tract.
For treatment, you need to drink ½ glass of broth several times / day. The duration of treatment is usually about 2-4 weeks, depending on what problem needs to be dealt with.
To treat this ailment, the remedy is used both during pregnancy and not while waiting for the birth of a baby.
It has a multidirectional effect:
- Destruction of pathogenic microbes that are provocateurs of the disease;
- Relieves cystitis inflammation;
- Normalization of metabolism in cells that have been damaged by pathogens.
It is important to remember that a decoction of dill alone, as a rule, cannot cope with the disease - it is an additional measure, since in most cases getting rid of the disease requires the use of antibiotics.
Also, a decoction of dill allows for the treatment of cystitis to consolidate the achieved effect of combating the disease.
The list is small, but it exists. Even such a seemingly harmless plant can in some cases harm the body.
Should not be used under these circumstances:
- The remedy can harm people suffering from hypotension. This is explained by the fact that the grass and its seeds help reduce blood pressure. Side effects in this case can occur only with frequent use of the drug and its use in large quantities. Among the side effects are dizziness, general weakness, and in some cases, a person may even faint;
- Despite the fact that a decoction of dill seeds is beneficial to the body, its harm can also manifest itself in the presence of stones in the gallbladder.
In all these cases, the tool cannot be used. It should also be remembered that you should consult a doctor before using it.
Dill and parsley remedy
This duet is very useful and is also used to get rid of a number of ailments.
Parsley and dill folk medicine is used in such cases:
- To improve skin condition. Used for cosmetic purposes, the product helps to reduce the number of wrinkles, freckles, age spots, restore freshness and elasticity to the dermis. In addition, with a decoction of dill and parsley, you can get rid of acne;
- The medicine allows you to cope with a number of eye ailments, which requires compresses on them;
- With the help of a decoction, you can fight excess weight. It allows you to reduce appetite, remove toxins from the body, relieve it of excess fluid. To achieve a tangible result, you must use the product along with other methods of losing weight - diet and sports;
- This medicine has a beneficial effect on the female body. Thanks to a decoction of dill and parsley, you can normalize the menstrual cycle, reduce pain in the first days of menstruation. It should be said that gynecologists can also prescribe this method of normalizing the health of female organs, but this is done infrequently. In this regard, it is necessary to undergo an examination and consult a doctor before using it;
- A decoction of dill and parsley is used to combat kidney ailments, since both of these plants have a beneficial effect on them.
There are also contraindications for the use of folk remedies. These include nephritis, oxaluria, epilepsy. It is not recommended to use it during pregnancy, since parsley can cause spasms, respectively, the muscles of the uterus can contract, which can lead to miscarriage when treating the kidneys, gastrointestinal tract and other ailments.
Traditional Medicine Recipes
This is how a folk remedy is prepared to combat various ailments.
The universal recipe is as follows.
- Fall asleep 1 tbsp. l. seeds in a container, fill them with boiling water;
- Let the mixture boil for 10 minutes;
- Leave the mixture to infuse until it cools down;
- Strain, heat a little, use.
Naroone medicine from dill seeds is given to children in a few drops, they use 0.5 cups for the treatment of colds, gastrointestinal diseases, including during pregnancy.
Use this recipe for weight loss.
- Grind herbs (parsley and dill) in the amount of 1 tbsp. l;
- Fill the raw material with 2 cups of boiling water, let it boil for a few minutes;
- Let it brew for 12 hours;
- We heat the broth, use it. This should be done on an empty stomach in the morning.
The same recipe can be used for kidney treatment, but you need to drink the medicine several times / day.
This recipe is used to improve the health of the female reproductive organs.
- Dill seeds in the amount of 4 tsp. are poured with boiling water. Now the mixture needs to be boiled for a few minutes;
- Let it cool, pump it off, take ½ cup several times a day.
The product has a beneficial effect on health, but before using it you should definitely make sure that there are no contraindications.