mole on nose?what says it about your personality &wealth (part-1
What does a mole on the nose mean and can it be removed?
The nose is the first thing a person concentrates on when looking at the person they are talking to. Not eyes, not lips - just a nose. And if there is a mole on the nose, then this part of the face will definitely not be ignored.
A neat, small mole on the wing of the nose, on the tip or on the bridge of the nose can make an appearance unforgettable and charming, charming and cute - especially for women. On the contrary, a large, saturated mole is repulsive.
It is still controversial whether moles really affect the fate and character of their owner. But knowledgeable people are sure of one thing for sure - these neoplasms, on the nose or other parts of the face and body, can pose a real threat to human health, therefore, they must be monitored constantly and very carefully. And if indications arise, get rid of moles as soon as possible.
Why nevi appear on the face
What is a mole in general? A nevus is a collection of pigmented skin cells that differ somewhat in structure from ordinary ones. They are not cancerous in nature. But in some cases, it is the injured mole that causes melanoma - skin cancer.
An interesting fact: newborn babies have no moles on the body and face - you can check it yourself on occasion. The first nevi appear by the age of two or three, until the age of 25 they darken and increase, this is completely normal. Such formations almost never degenerate into malignant ones. But if moles continue to form after the age of 25-30, it is worth worrying and see a doctor, this is an alarming signal.
What does a mole on the nose mean
A mole on the nose, no matter whether it is on the tip or on the bridge of the nose of this part of the face, it is located primarily means sociability, friendliness and affability.
A person with such a mark on his face has the following qualities:
But, despite their curiosity, these people are not gossips at all and never stick their nose into other people's business. They generally do not like to think about the problems and difficulties of life, they want to enjoy it every day and every minute, and not suffer and be upset.
Women with a fly on their noses are funny, frivolous, love a cheerful company and know how to have fun.
Men are no more serious: they are jokers and merry fellows, it is very pleasant to rest with them, but duringYou shouldn't expect serious actions from such a person:
- A mole on the right side of the nose means financial well-being and business success. The owner of such a mark will never be in poverty, he knows how to easily part with money, but at the same time he knows how to earn it again. Usually such people enter into marriage once and for all, the family turns out to be strong and friendly.
- The nevus on the left speaks of great discernment. But at the same time, such a person does not know how to manage money, often ends up in bad company. He uses his abilities in the wrong directions, and therefore is often unhappy in life.
- A mole on the tip of the nose is a mark of very restless, active people. They are always in a hurry somewhere, do not have time, they need everything, it is important and interesting. The mark on the tip of the nose should not upset - this is how nature rewards those who succeed in their careers and in their personal lives. But you need to learn how to bring all undertakings to the end.
Of particular importance is the mark on the bridge of the nose. It is located slightly below the sign of Shiva - a karmic point. And this means that its owners are endowed with psychic abilities, they can become seers and predictors, gifted doctors.
Mole Removal Methods
It is only a doctor who can decide whether to get rid of a mole on the nose or not. If there are suggestions that a mole is prone to degeneration and sooner or later may turn into a malignant tumor, it is better to remove it.
If the mole is small and does not cause the owner either psychological or physical discomfort, it is better not to touch it.
It is worth removing a mole on the tip of the nose if:
- the nevus has changed in size, color, shape or texture. It does not matter if the mole has increased or decreased, brightened or darkened;
- if the mole has been injured or is located in a place where the threat of injury arises constantly.
To get rid of an interfering or dangerous mole today can be done in various ways, but how best to remove it is, again, only a doctor determines. The financial aspect in this matter plays one of the last roles - first of all, the patient's state of health, his physiological characteristics and the appropriateness of using a particular method are assessed.
Each of the methods has its own advantages and disadvantages, indications and contraindications. The patient's wishes will be taken into account, but the doctor will have the last word.
You can get rid of a mole on the tip or wing of the nose today in the following ways and methods:
- Surgical. In this case, not only the mole is cut out, but also the tissues adjacent to it. This is a positive point if there is a suspicion of the possibility of nevus degeneration. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and does not take much time, a very big advantage - the removed tissue can be sent for histological examinationand accurately determine the risks of developing cancer. Minus - the recovery period will take more than one week, that is, you will have to walk with an ugly bandage all over your face. And then an ugly scar will remain on the tip of the nose.
- Cryotherapy. This method is also called moxibustion with liquid nitrogen, although in fact the mole is exposed to low temperatures. The tissues are frozen, then necrotic and rejected in a natural way. The main disadvantage of this method is that using cryodestruction it is impossible to remove nevi, the roots of which go to the deep layers of the epidermis. Cryotherapy is also contraindicated if the birthmark is likely to degenerate.
- Electrocoagulation. Moles on the tip of the nose or on the sides of the nose are burned out by high-frequency current discharges. Moles of any size can be completely removed in one session, the difficulty is that scars will inevitably remain.
- Radio wave. The best method if you need to remove a mole located above the skin surface. A radio knife is the best solution if you need to cut off a nevus over a thin and sensitive area of the skin - that is, at the tip of the nose.
- Laser removal. Priority option. With this method, you can quickly and painlessly remove any nevi, regardless of their shape, size and depth of location, on the tip of the nose or on the bridge of the nose near the eye. The only drawback of this technique is the cost. Otherwise, laser removal is just perfect: no pain, no recovery period, no ugly scars. Moreover, laser therapy is often resorted to after not the most correct and successful surgical removal, cryodestruction or electrocoagulation.
Moles on the tip of the nose always become a stumbling block when a person's appearance is discussed. They touch someone and even sexually excite. Others are seriously poisoned and cause inconsolable tears.
Don't cry - you just need to remember what this mark on the tip of your nose means, and no longer be ashamed of it. After all, nature endows not everyone with such a difference, and the owner of a mole on his face will always be remembered and recognized.