Miracle Hair Mask || Repair Extreme Damaged, Dull, Rough Hair
Vitamin A mask for damaged hair
What is retinol, or vitamin A? It is a vital fat-soluble vitamin that provides our body with powerful protective functions. In addition to its direct responsibilities , the substance plays a decisive role in maintaining feminine beauty by strengthening the skin, nails and hair.
Retinol increases the firmness and elasticity of hair, deeply nourishes and moisturizes the cortex, fights the negative effects of free radicals, activates growth and protects against ultraviolet radiation.
It quickly restores even the driest, brittle, dullest and most damaged hair.
Today we will tell you how to properly use it in the treatment of curls with homemade masks.
How to choose the right product for home use?
Pure vitamin A solution is traditionally sold in pharmacies and pharmaceutical stores. It is found in several forms: capsules, tablets, injection and oil solutions. Of course, pills will definitely not work for your purpose.
If you decide to use retinol internally, this must be done with great care, since the concentration of the substance in the body is almost constant, and it is easily replenished with food. Excess vitamin, like its deficiency, equally detrimental to health and appearance.
The best option for your case is encapsulated vitamins, or a ready-made oil solution in ampoules. If you purchased a capsule, just pierce it with a needle and extract the contents into a container for making a mask. Capsules Aevit , where retinol is mixed with tocopherol, are also suitable for this purpose.
Vitamin A masks will work for you if you encounter such problems:
- Diffuse alopecia of established or unclear genesis (age-related, hormonal, associated with hypovitaminosis, acquired on the background of diets and starvation);
- Hormonal disruption (for example, after pregnancy or breastfeeding);
- Age-related changes in the cortex (thinning and loss on the background of chronoaging);
- Thyroid problems (in particular, latent).
Hair damage caused by these factors can rarely be successfully corrected through dietary rationalization.
In addition, external application of the vitamin concentrate is required.
If your goal is to grow longThis scythe, the vitamin should be rubbed directly into the scalp with massage movements. The solution can be used in pure form, or it can be supplemented with various natural stimulants - coffee, coniferous essential oil, pepper tinctures, mustard powder.
But be careful - zealous with exposure, you can burn your skin! Retinol itself is not recommended for external use for those who have persistent seborrhea, dandruff and dermatitis.
Retinol oil solution can be combined with Dimexide, vegetable and essential oils, nutritious products - eggs, cottage cheese, sour cream, onion juice, etc. Some women add a few drops of the solution to their shampoo and conditioner while washing.
Do not forget about the main rules for using a hair mask:
- The curls must be clean, and preferably moist, so that the scales are exposed for the
penetration of valuable elements;
- The scalp should be periodically cleansed with a coffee or salt scrub;
- After applying the composition to the hair, it is necessary to create a greenhouse effect on the head. To do this, wrap it in a plastic bag or cling film, and cover it with a warm cloth on top;
- Rinse off masks without using aggressive shampoos;
- Treatment requires an integrated approach and regular implementation. Apply the masks in courses at short intervals.
Cream mask for damaged hair
You will need:
- Fatty sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
- Vitamin A (retinol) oil solution - 1 ampoule, or 5 capsules;
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1 tsp;
- Natural bee honey - 1 tsp.
- Rub the ingredients together intensively until a uniform consistency is obtained;
- Wash your hair with warm water and sulfate-free shampoo. When applying the mask, it must be clean, moist and warm;
- Apply the composition, evenly distributing it along the entire length;
- Wrap your head with cling film in several layers, place a warm towel on top;
- Soak for at least 40 minutes, then rinse off the hair mass with warm water without cleansing agents.
Vitamin mask with onion juice for intensive nutrition
You will need:
- Onion juice - 1 tablespoon;
- Chicken egg yolk - 1 piece;
- Vitamin A oil solution - 1 ampoule;
- Burdock and castor oil - 1 tsp each
- Whisk the ingredients together until a liquid homogeneous mass is obtained;
- Pre-peel the scalp (recommended once every 10 days);
- Apply to damp hairs. First, rub it into the scalp, and then distribute over the strands to the very ends;
- Fix hair in plastic wrap and wrap with a towel;
- Soak for an hour and rinse. To neutralize onion odors, you can rinse your hair with water and vinegar or lemon juice;
- This mask is suitable for those whose hair is in really poor condition. It will quickly strengthen, restore and moisturize even the most thin and dry hair. For intensive treatment, it is recommended to apply the mask 30 times at intervals of one day. The whole process will take you exactly 2 months. After that, don't forget about supportive care. The mask should be applied at least once a week.
Masks with the addition of concentrated vitamins are excellent products for active hair reconstruction. If your hair is severely damaged by chemical and thermal influences, it literally needs such valuable nutrition. Fortified home remedies are good for prevention. Therefore, they are also suitable for relatively healthy hair. When making a mask, do not forget about possible contraindications and individual intolerance to the components.
Allergy sufferers should refrain from acting at all without consulting a doctor. Let your hair shine with health and beauty!