Texas Style Brisket Recipe
The most delicious recipes for dishes with smoked brisket
Chicken meat is a favorite product of both adults and children, tender, tasty with an appetizing aroma, it is quick and easy to prepare. It also contains a lot of iron in a form that the human body absorbs easily.
It also contains many equally important elements: phosphorus, magnesium and calcium.
Doctors advise eating chicken regularly - at least twice a week, it is considered dietary.
White chicken meat (fillet) is the healthiest part of poultry, it contains the most nutrients and collagen.
Housewives are well aware of how adding chicken decorates the taste of dishes, while it goes well with most products. But recipes with smoked white poultry meat are especially piquant. Its scent will make the most demanding foodie lose their will and drool.
Take note of the delicious smoked chicken recipes, and your loved ones will not be able to forget the feast you cooked.
Pea soup with smoked brisket
In addition to smoked chicken fillet (125 g), you will need: smoked bacon (150 g), pork neck (500 g), peas (500 g), butter (preferably 50 g creamy), onion (medium head), carrots (2 medium root vegetables), pulp of white bread (3-4 slices), garlic (1 clove), spices (1 tsp).
- cook pork broth;
- cut the cooked pork, bacon and brisket into small pieces, the bread separately into cubes;
- soak the washed peas for 30 minutes;
- finely chop onions and carrots;
- heat oil in a saucepan and sauté bacon for a minute, add carrots and onions, cook for 4 minutes;
- pour strained broth into a frying pan;
- rinse the peas again and add to the broth;
- when soup comes to a boil, reduce heat, check for salt and cook for 30 minutes (covered), skimming off the foam;
- peel and chop the garlic, add to the soup along with the pork and oregano pieces;
- stir, when it boils, remove from heat;
- preheat the oven (up to 200 ° C), pour the soup into pots and put in the oven for 15 minutes;
- preheat a dry frying pan, fry the chicken fillet on it (until cpcrust), add bread cubes and fry;
- remove the pots, place the fried chicken and croutons on top of the soup, sprinkle with black pepper.
The soup is ready for a feast.
Salad with cabbage, smoked brisket and cheese
Products: smoked breasts (2 pcs.), a mixture of cabbage: Brussels sprouts (300 g), broccoli (150 g) and cauliflower (200 g), sesame seeds, cheese Parmesan (200 g), oil (preferably olive oil - half a glass).
Thawed cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and broccoli may be used.
- boil the whole frozen in salted water;
- cut the chicken into pieces;
- chop the cheese, mix all the ingredients, sprinkle with sesame seeds and pour over with olive oil.
Products: smoked chicken breast, prunes (100 g), fresh cucumber (1 large), boiled eggs (4), onions (half a head), walnuts (cup) , mayonnaise (a couple of spoons), sour cream (along with mayonnaise), garlic (2 cloves).
- stir mayonnaise and sour cream in a separate bowl and squeeze garlic to them;
- cut the peeled eggs, onions, chicken and cucumber into strips;
- steam the prunes in boiling water;
- grind the nuts;
- lay the ingredients in layers, each with sour cream and mayonnaise and garlic sauce.
The first layer is better to put eggs, the second - onions with cucumber, the third - prunes with brisket. Top - sauce and ground nuts.
Salads, and indeed dishes with smoked chicken, are best eaten fresh, until the smells of the ingredients have mixed.
Stuffed Perch with Smoked Brisket
Necessary products: sea bass (700 g), carrots (3 pieces of medium root vegetables), sweet bell peppers (3 pieces), smoked brisket (250 g), potatoes ( 3 medium tubers), olives (8 pieces, pitted), garlic (3 cloves), oil (preferably olive - a quarter cup), bread crumbs, lemon (juice from one citrus), parsley, Italian herbs (spices), ground black and white hot pepper, dill (can be in seeds, and greens).
- chop bell peppers and carrots, crush a clove of garlic and mix everything with dill, salt and white pepper;
- fill the carcass with this mixture;
- mix lemon juice with olive oil and finely chopped garlic, salt to taste and pepper (on the tip of a knife), pour the mixture over the fish, cover with foil and refrigerate for marinating (2 hours);
- wash the potatoes thoroughly and cook in the skins (until half cooked);
- remove the fish from the marinade and place in a baking dish, place the brisket between the fish;
- peel and slice potatoeseh, pour the sauce in which the fish was marinated (half the volume);
- mix finely chopped parsley with potatoes, arrange around the fish;
- cut olives into wedges and place on top of the dish;
- pour the rest of the marinade over the brisket;
- sprinkle the fish with bread crumbs and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes to cook at 180 °.
Serve the stuffed baked bass with assorted vegetables
Cabbage soup with smoked brisket
Products: veal neck meat (200 g), smoked chicken fillet (200 g), a mixture of cabbage: white cabbage (300 g) and Brussels sprouts (100 g), potatoes (2 pieces), carrots (2 root vegetables), onions (1 head), spices and salt.
- cover the meat with water and cook for 1 hour, removing the foam, then put the meat on a plate;
- grate the carrots, chop the onion in half rings and fry in olive oil;
- cut the peeled potatoes into small slices, cook in boiling broth for 5 minutes;
- chop white cabbage, add to broth with Brussels sprouts, bring to a boil;
- add frying, salt and cook until vegetables are ready;
- spices (bay leaf, cardamom, allspice, fennel seeds, thyme) put in a gauze bag and put in the soup for 5 minutes;
- cut the boiled meat into cubes, place in bowls and cover with cabbage soup.
Sometimes it is difficult to find smoked chicken on sale, but it can be smoked at home, even without liquid smoke and a smokehouse - in just half an hour.
You will need: chicken breasts, black tea (3 tablespoons), garlic (a few cloves, optional), a mixture of peppers, rosemary and other spices,, sugar (a quarter cup), rice (a couple of handfuls), cinnamon.
Marinate the meat: Brew black tea (very strong - in half a glass of boiling water a couple of spoons or 2 sachets), add rosemary, a mixture of peppers, spices to the boiling water.
Put the chicken in a bowl, cover with soy sauce, balsamic and warm tea leaves, squeeze out the garlic, and mix everything. Marinate the fish for at least an hour, or longer, even overnight (in the refrigerator).
Then blot the sauce from the chicken and fry for a minute or two on each side in olive oil over high heat. The chicken should develop a crust, but inside it will remain juicy and soft.
Make a smoking mixture: line a dry frying pan with foil, top with a mixture of sugar, rice, tea, cinnamon. Place the wire rack from the oven on the pan, and put the chicken breast on it and close the lid (from the pan). Cover the gaps between the pan and the lid with the edges of the foil so that the steam remains inside when smoking.
Keep your homemade smokehouse in a skillet for WedOn high heat, without opening, 30 minutes. After about 5 minutes a slight pleasant smell of smoking should appear.
Reduce heat if rice starts to burn. Take out the cooked meat after half an hour.
Recipes with brisket can be made both hearty, with fatty ingredients and sauces, and lightweight, replacing components with low-calorie, dietary ones.
Imagine, try and lose weight delicious!