HOW I REMOVE HAIR FROM MY STOMACH | No Shaving or Waxing
Self-depilation: get rid of the hairs on the abdomen
Eastern men seriously consider vegetation on a woman's tummy a sign of sensuality and sexuality. Among the Slavs, this phenomenon is considered a defect with which the fair sex has been desperately struggling since the time of overcoming puberty. Of course, not everyone suffers from this, but many girls. Why does hateful hair grow on my stomach?
Reasons for unnecessary hairiness
This is due to oriental blood, genetic predisposition, hormonal changes, age-related changes. Natural the problem often occurs in girls with white skin and contrasting dark hair.
We do not know exactly what the growth of unwanted abdominal hair is related to in your individual case, but we do know the best ways to deal with excess vegetation.
European men claim that there really is a certain charming, magical, love-spell power in a woman's belly. We are often not completely satisfied with the appearance and condition of this part of the body. Now it protrudes, now too flat, now flabby, now in cellulite, now covered with striae, now ... with stubble.
Hair on the belly is not the best frame for a delicate female torso, is it? In addition, it is in this part of the body that they are especially rough, hard and dark. How to remove abdominal hair - every woman who comes to this page on purpose has probably thought about it.
It seems that everything is simpler than simple: you can shave off, remove with a laser, destroy with photoepilation, eliminate with wax, sugar or banal tweezers, desaturate, in the end! But modern young ladies are trying to thoroughly study all aspects of each of the methods before resorting to it. And they are doing the right thing.
Particularly noteworthy are the hair growing on the belly during pregnancy. This happens quite often, and occurs against the background of a general hormonal surge in the body. Hair grows, and removing it at home both wants and pricks , because any intrusion into the sacred place of the baby's residence causes a natural panic in the new mother.
For women in position , of course, chemical methods are unsuitableand all kinds of irradiation, therefore, the use of classical methods of eliminating vegetation is recommended for them - tweezers, wax, clay.
Good old tweezers
Regardless of why your belly hair is growing, old tweezers will help you deal with it. Let's not reassure the desperate: this method is relevant only for those girls whose fluff in the navel grows rare and thin.
Gradual plucking of each hair is a long, laborious and painful process. Nevertheless, the technique can save the lion's share of your money and time for visiting salon procedures.
How to remove belly hair with tweezers?
- If the height of your pain threshold terrifies you at the thought of such a barbaric method of epilation, we recommend that you get an ointment with anesthetic components. The most common option is Emla ;
- Steam the leather in the bathroom. This makes hair removal easy and painless;
- Lubricate the treated area with cream or petroleum jelly, massage it well;
- Start processing the strip from top to bottom, quickly removing hairs;
- At the end of the procedure, apply an anti-inflammatory lotion to the area.
Budget hair lightening
Hair on the belly of beautiful women can be eliminated not only by plucking, but also by lightening. Of course, this way the vegetation will not disappear completely, but for some time it will become almost invisible to the prying eye. And all you need for this is a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution, which even in the most expensive pharmacy will not cost more than 100 rubles.
To lighten the vegetation in the belly area, follow the instructions:
- Buy hydrogen peroxide 3% concentration;
- You also need cotton pads;
- You need to apply the application every day for 5-7 minutes, applying a disc, abundantly moistened with the solution, to the treated area;
- Now you know how to properly bleach your belly hair. After 3-4 days of such manipulations, the hairs will noticeably lighten and begin to break. After a week, they will become almost completely invisible.
How else to lighten belly hair?
- If your skin is too delicate and worried about its future condition after daily exposure to peroxide, try differently. Mix the peroxide with the shaving foam in a 1: 1 ratio;
- Apply to damp, steamed skin in the desired abdominal area;
- Allow 20-25 minutes;
- Wash the treated area generously under running water without using soap;
- Pat dry your skin with a towel or napkin, apply greasy cream.
- Mix ½ tsp. ouralcohol, shaving foam and peroxide until smooth. It is desirable that the mass is not too fluid;
- Lubricate the area of clarification with the resulting substance;
- Allow no more than 10 minutes;
- Rinse with warm water without using gel;
- Wipe with a towel and brush with cosmetic oil.
After any procedure with the use of peroxide, provided it is performed correctly, the hairs brighten by 2-3 tones. However, keep in mind that too dark, almost black and red hair is much more difficult to lighten than light brown or brown. Much depends on the structure of the vegetation: the harder it is, the harder the process will be.
Tip. Even as a emergency , don't use a razor. Your belly hairs will become even darker and harder after the first shave. Over time, they will grow more, and it will become almost impossible to fight them. Don't use this method. Better to choose an alternative - a home epilator.
In addition to home methods, there are professional ones performed in beauty salons:
- Laser hair removal ;
- Shugaring (sugar hair removal);
- Wax removal.
All these procedures should be carried out under the supervision of specialists, in clean conditions and using the necessary antiseptics.
If you are determined to get rid of your belly hair, follow our simple guidelines and you are guaranteed a smooth body part.
By the way, all the methods indicated in the article can be applied to all areas on the body. We wish you beauty and health that nothing can stop you!