BoricAcid vs Magic Carrom Powder | Full detailed information |
Rules for the use of boric acid for the face
For some people, acne appears and disappears not only during adolescence, but throughout their life. There are people in whom this phenomenon is already chronic. Rashes, like age spots, lower a person's self-esteem, self-confidence and cause discomfort.
No unsolvable problems!
Sudden facial imperfections can ruin your plans for those meetings where it is extremely important to have a perfect look. Therefore, today, pharmacies offer a large number of remedies to combat such troubles. But very often you will not see the effect of these funds immediately, but after a few days, or maybe you will not see it at all.
The face can be perfectly cleaned with such a simple tool as boric acid, in another way it is called boric alcohol.
You can also find this drug on sale in powder form. Acid can be bought at absolutely any pharmacy, and its price will please you very much.
Boric acid helps in the fight against rashes of any degree, acne, increased fat on the face and other skin problems.
The action of the drug is based on deep cleansing of the upper layer of the dermis, and the beneficial effect lasts for a long time. You can also disinfect pores that are clogged with sebum. The positive thing is that the product has an antiseptic effect, to which the skin does not get used, this is what provides a long-term result.
Using boric acid for acne
To get rid of acne and age spots on the face, you need to wipe problem areas of the skin with boric acid applied to a cotton pad. For maximum effect, use acid at night. If it is extremely important for you to get rid of rashes as soon as possible, you can also wipe your face in the morning.
People with dry skin should use the drug with caution, because frequent use of boric alcohol leads to dermis drying, this is especially undesirable in the cold season. Often, people using this method of dealing with rashes and age spots see a positive effect already in the first week of use. However, you must repeat the treatments over and over until the acne is gone.
Don't be alarmed if the rash gets worse as soon as you start using boric alcohol. This is becauseo in the upper layers of the skin, a previously hidden infection is removed. Do not stop treatment, the situation will improve in a few days, then the acne will become less noticeable and then disappear altogether.
This method has proven to be effective in adolescence. Don't forget about this remedy for perfectly smooth skin. The rash may return, so keep rubbing your face with boric alcohol at least once or twice a week for prevention.
The drug has one significant drawback - it does not accelerate the healing process of the rash. Boric acid helps to eliminate the cause of acne and acne, but not the rash itself. Therefore, this method will not work for you if the pimple needs to be removed today or tomorrow.
But after completing the course of treatment, you will be pleasantly surprised by the result. It will exceed all your expectations, and you will understand that the efforts were well spent.
Side effects and contraindications
In general, the tool is considered quite safe, but it has its own contraindications.
Do not use boric acid in these situations:
- During pregnancy and lactation;
- If you have kidney problems;
- If you are allergic to this product;
- For children, if you need to treat a large area of the body with the product.
In all other cases, the drug can be used.
But this remedy, like almost all pharmacy ones, can have adverse side effects:
- A toxic reaction occurs, such as headache, nausea, weakness and poor dermis;
- Excessive dryness of the skin, accompanied by irritation and severe flaking.
If you notice any of these symptoms, you should stop using boric alcohol.
Observe the condition of the skin for several days, if the alarming symptoms do not go away or do not diminish, we advise you to contact a dermatologist or cosmetologist.
Is boric alcohol effective for acne?
In order for the drug to give a positive result, you first need to identify the cause of the rash.
Keep in mind that the product will give you perfectly smooth skin only in such cases:
- Disruption of the sebaceous glands;
- Presence of pathogenic microorganisms;
- Other external diseases.
If acne on the face is caused by improper functioning of internal organs, there is no point in treating with boric alcohol.
Features of the tool:
- It has proven itself to be effective against acne, acne and other types of rashes;
- Deeply cleanses the dermis;
- Removes acne;
- Cleans clogged pores from sebum;
- Has an antiseptic effect;
- Penetrating into the pores, acid kills microorganisms,therefore promotes the healing of redness;
- Not addictive.
The drug is quite easy to use, to use you just need to moisten a cotton pad with acid and wipe the area affected by rashes or age spots.
Remember to cleanse your skin before each rub.
As we have already said, the procedure can be carried out at night, or both in the morning and in the evening, depending on how quickly you want to achieve the result and what kind of skin you have. Use a moisturizer if you are worried about drying out your face.
Follow these simple guidelines and you can get rid of acne.
If the drug does not bring the desired effect, it means that the cause of the rash is hidden inside, and not outside. Consult a dermatologist, he will be able to identify the cause and give practical advice. Basically, the cause of rashes is improper diet. Your doctor will advise you to exclude or, conversely, add some foods to your diet.
Moisturizing Facial Masks
We have repeatedly warned that boric alcohol can dry out the face, so the dermis will need to be regularly moisturized.
Not only creams, but also masks are suitable for this.
- Carrot mask - not only moisturizes, but also refreshes the face. Take one medium-sized carrot, grate on a fine grater, add the yolk and stir until smooth. Apply the mixture to the dry area, rinse off after half an hour. Repeat the procedure up to three times a week;
- Tomato mask. You will need 1 medium sized tomato, peel and grind into a pulp. Add 5 grams of starch to thicken the mixture and make it more comfortable to apply to the face. Then add a couple of drops of olive oil. The mask should be kept on the skin for about 20 minutes, repeat once a week;
- Herbal mask - buy chamomile, St. John's wort, yarrow and hop cones from the pharmacy. Grind all ingredients and pour boiling water over. Drive two yolks into the cooled broth, add 5 grams of honey and 5 ml of lemon juice. Use the mixture once a week, do not leave on the face for more than half an hour;
- Cucumber mask - has a moisturizing and whitening effect. Grate one medium cucumber and squeeze the juice out of the mixture. You can use cheesecloth for these purposes. Mix equal proportions of the squeezed mixture with cream and add 20 ml of rose water;
- Curd mask. To prepare the mixture, you need to purchase fatty homemade cottage cheese. Mix it in equal proportions with carrot juice, milk and olive oil. Do not stir the mixture, but rub gently. Apply to the dermis several times a week for no longer than twenty minutes. After the mask, wipe the skin with an ice cube;
- A simple mask can even be made from melon. To do this, you need to cut the juicy melon into pieces and leave them on your face for 20 minutes.
You can do more thanto the mask, but also rolls on the face, they also perfectly moisturize and cleanse the skin. They are used to remove the upper stratum corneum of the dermis. After the mask, wait an hour or two, and then you can apply makeup.
Boric alcohol is not limited to use only on the face, it is also used for hair removal.
We wish you smooth and beautiful skin!