How to Remove Facial Hair PERMANENTLY | 100% NATURAL Home Remedy
Removing facial hair permanently
There are many ways to remove facial hair. However, they usually have only a short-term effect, and can also disrupt the structure of the spine and cause coarsening of the hair. The most effective method that allows you to forget about a defect forever is laser hair removal.
What is meant by laser facial hair removal
The essence of the method lies in the effect on the hair pigment, which allows you to completely destroy the hair follicle. Just a few treatments are enough to permanently remove facial hair.
The laser acts locally on each hair, warming up the follicle and depriving the cellular structure of water. First, the rod heats up, and then the heat begins to spread to the bulb zone.
It is imperative to carry out several sessions, since by nature a recovery program is embedded in the follicle, and a single procedure will not lead to the maximum effect. Nevertheless, positive dynamics becomes noticeable after 2-3 sessions.
In many ways, how quickly the hair disappears permanently depends on the amount of melanin, a special pigment contained in the hair shaft. The larger its volume, the more procedures will be required. Also, the depilation time is based on the power of the beam. Intense heating promotes rapid destruction of the follicle. However, this is not recommended.
Powerful and prolonged heating in order to remove hair can negatively affect the network of capillary vessels. Therefore, in most cases in beauty salons, alexandrite lasers are used, with which you can provide safe depilation of the face, bikini area and underarms.
The laser beam is adjusted so that it does not penetrate deeper than the line of the bulbs. Therefore, when removing unwanted hairs on the face, you can not be afraid of a burn of the deep layers of the epithelium. To ensure that the procedure is effective and does not cause discomfort to the client, the areas located near the treated area are pre-lubricated with a photosensitizing drug that is resistant to laser action.
Laser Hair Removal: Factors Affecting Efficiency
Several factors can reduce the effectiveness of sessions:
- long-term use of diuretics, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory nonsteroidal and hypotensivedrugs;
- the use of aromatic oils for cosmetic purposes.
In addition, it should be borne in mind that hairs of a light shade are practically insensitive to the laser, since the amount of melanin in them is reduced. In this case, it is necessary to reinforce the laser method of facial hair removal with electrolysis. Women with fair skin are advised to carry out the procedure with a non-uniform laser, having previously performed a skin sensitivity test.
To increase the positive effect, it is advisable to wait for the hairs to grow evenly. The optimum rod length should be 1–2 mm. If lightening was used before, the procedure is postponed until a dark root part of the rod appears.
Before sessions, it is not recommended to be under the influence of direct sunlight for a long time, as well as to use specific tanning products.
If it is necessary to treat areas in the upper lip area, you may encounter the appearance of redness and swelling of the tissues. In just 3 hours, negative symptoms completely disappear. Sometimes a black dot appears in place of the rigid rod. These are the remains of a follicle, which will finally die and after about a week will come out on its own.
It must be remembered that there are contraindications to laser hair removal. These include:
- true photodermatitis;
- decompensated diabetes;
- active stage of herpes;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- blood clotting disorder;
- hormonal treatment.
In this case, it is recommended to use other methods, how to remove facial hair. One of the most effective is waxing.
Several techniques for removing facial hair with wax
The procedure can be carried out using hot wax, warm and water-soluble.
The removal methods do not differ from the usual depilation of legs:
- The hot product is based on a mixture of beeswax and pine resin. Often orange or lemon oil is added to the mixture to prevent the hairs from sticking to the surface of the skin. Better to carry out the procedure in the salon, reducing the risk of thermal burns;
- Hot wax allows for a less painful procedure, as it helps to steam the skin and increase the follicular sac. This makes it easier to pull the rod out;
- When removed with warm wax, the base element is mixed with honey or pine resin. Soothing agents can also be added to reduce skin irritation. Since the warm mixture does not expand the follicular sac enough, removal is more painful;
- A water-soluble mixture is prepared on the basis of sugar or honey. The composition is applied not on the surface of the skin, on the hairs. This method is rarely used to eliminatevegetation on the face, since the length of the rods should be about 6 mm.
Whatever methods are used, the procedure is the same:
- The heated mixture is applied with a cotton swab to the hairs and skin surface;
- After that, all the rods should lie flat in the direction of growth;
- A strip of fabric is pressed against them and held for several minutes, waiting for the mixture to harden;
- You can determine how firmly the hair shafts have grabbed the surface of the fabric by slightly pulling the strip up;
- Remove the hairs by pulling the fabric against the direction of the growth of the rods.
After finishing the procedure, the skin is lubricated with a moisturizing cream. For several days, you should avoid cosmetics containing alcohol and do not stay outdoors for a long time. Waxing will help get rid of hairs for about a month. After that, you will have to repeat the procedure.