PARSLEY LEAVES CLEARED THE DARK SPOTS ON MY FACE IN 2 WEEKS | Testimonial Video - Home Remedy
Parsley for the beauty of your skin
Parsley has long been used in cooking and cosmetics. It has a number of beneficial properties that can improve health and positively affect skin condition. Parsley is a truly miraculous plant.
To be sure of this, it is enough to eat it more often and make face masks from parsley.
Useful properties of the plant
This cute greenery from the Umbrella family, growing in most summer residents in the garden, is an inexhaustible storehouse of useful substances. Parsley contains vitamins, microelements, flavonoids, pectins, phytancides, which together can have a rejuvenating, brightening and nourishing effect on the skin.
It is quite long to list the healing properties of the miracle greens, here, in short, the main ones:
- thanks to the content of ascorbic acid, parsley helps to smooth out fine wrinkles;
- the carotene contained in the plant protects the skin from ultraviolet rays;
- thiamine helps to cleanse the skin and protect it from inflammation;
- retinol evens out complexion and makes it smoother;
- riboflavin promotes cell regeneration, promoting skin renewal;
- nicotinic acid improves blood circulation and oxygen supply to tissues;
- potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus cleanse and nourish the skin;
- pectins accelerate the healing of microcracks, facilitate the process of skin regeneration due to inflammation;
- phytoncides make the face smooth and firm;
- Flavonoids regulate collagen production, so the parsley mask perfectly tightens the skin, quickly rejuvenating it.
Due to all its beneficial properties, as well as the absence of serious contraindications, this plant can be used in masks for all skin types. Only those who are allergic to greens should not be added to natural cosmetics.
Masks for all occasions
Most often, parsley is used to whiten the skin from age spots or even out complexion.
The most effective parsley whitening masks are:
- mix together a bunch of fresh herbs, well chopped until juiced, and a couple of tablespoons of yogurt. Apply for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Such a whitening mask will help get rid of freckles and age spots;
- you need to take a bunch of greens, separate the leaves and fill them with filtered water at room temperature. Insist for a day, apply on the face, except for the area around the eyes, do not rinse. The mask is very effective against freckles;
- take equal amounts of dandelion and parsley greens, chop well, add cold water. Let it brew for 12 hours. Wipe with infusion every day, excluding the area around the eyes. itthe product perfectly whitens the face and makes age spots invisible.
To whiten your face and give it elasticity, you can rub the skin with parsley juice or ice cubes from the juice.
In addition to whitening, this wonderful green does an excellent job of reducing wrinkles. Cucumber is a very effective anti-wrinkle parsley mask. You need to take one cucumber, a bunch of herbs and a tablespoon of yogurt. Put everything in a blender and chop well. Apply for 25 minutes, wash with warm water.
Sour cream parsley mask for eyes will help with dark circles. It is necessary to twist the herbs and roots in a meat grinder and add a teaspoon of sour cream to them. Apply to the skin under the eyes and eyelids, leave for 20 minutes, wash with cool water.
The following is also considered a useful parsley mask for the eyes: pour a tablespoon of finely chopped leaves with half a glass of boiling water. Let stand for 10 minutes, send half of the infusion to the freezer, heat the other on the stove, without boiling. First you need to put a gauze napkin with cold infusion under your eyes for 10 minutes, then with a hot one.
For swollen eyelids, you should use such a parsley mask around the eyes: rub the roots of the plant on a fine grater, put on the eyes for 20 minutes.
For acne and acne, you can use a mixture of parsley, protein and garlic. Beat a tablespoon of finely chopped herbs with an egg, add ¾ teaspoon of garlic juice. Keep 10 minutes.
For dry and flabby skin, try a sour cream mask. You need to mix 200 g of highly chopped herbs and 1.5 tablespoons of sour cream. Apply for 15 minutes. For very dry skin, it is best to use a heavy cream.
Natural masks from vegetable garden herbs are prepared as easy as shelling pears, and their benefits are incredible. Make natural green masks regularly and be beautiful!