How To Make Cherry Moonshine | Instant Pot Recipe
Moonshine tincture recipes at home
Moonshine is a whole science, neglecting at least one law of which is fraught with obtaining not a strong and high-quality product, but an unpleasant-looking and smelling substance that can provoke the strongest poisoning ... Novice fans of homemade alcohol are pleased with the fact that brewing moonshine at home is easy to study, and consists of several main stages: cooking mash, distilling and cleaning the resulting alcohol.
Once all these stages are fully mastered , there is a well-founded desire to expand the range of home-made alcoholic beverages, and to start making homemade cognacs and tinctures. It turns out that this is a very exciting activity, which, moreover, gives a good income, and even allows you to engage in quite effective self-medication.
It turns out that it is realistic not only to insist herbs, roots, fruits and berries on moonshine, but also to make on its basis full-fledged analogues of expensive sorts of alcohol, such as absinthe, whiskey or even baileys.
The main ingredients, the presence of which implies the most popular recipes for home-made tincture on moonshine at home, are assorted nuts, spices, herbs, dried and fresh berries, fruits of trees and shrubs, exotic and familiar fruits.
In this publication, we offer win-win recipes for alcohol of personal production, which will please loved ones and friends with a high-quality, aromatic, tasty and even healthy product of natural origin.
Cherry tincture on homemade moonshine - is a classic of the genre, which has long gained popularity among moonshiners. And all because cherries have the ability to neutralize the sharp bite of vodka, and make the drink not only aromatic, but also easily amenable to drinking. The cherry recipe involves the use of dried, dried and even frozen sweet berries.
According to the simplest recipe, cherry tincture is made from the following set of products:
- 1.5 kg of berries;
- 0.7 liters of own production;
- 0.5 kg of granulated sugar.
The cooking sequence is as follows:
- Fresh or frozen cherries must be dried in the sun or in a special dryer for aboutwax and fruit (you can use the oven);
- All ingredients are mixed in a three-liter bottle, which is tightly sealed, and sent to a dark room for a month. The container is shaken well every few days;
- The product must be well filtered and poured into serving bottles. They can be stored both in the cellar and in the refrigerator, and this can be done for 3 years.
Tincture on real pine nuts and moonshine is an incredibly tasty and aromatic product, which is popularly called Nutcracker . The homemade recipe may vary, but the main ingredient is nuts: roasted, raw, in-shell and without, ground, whole, with raisins, cones and other products added.
The algorithm for making the simplest homemade alcohol on pine nuts looks like this:
- 3 liters of alcohol, one and a half handfuls of cedar nuts, tbsp are mixed in a large glass bottle. sugar and black raisins (must be washed);
- The container is placed in a warm place for 2, and preferably for all 3 months;
- Then the drink is filtered and poured into beautiful bottles.
It is worth noting that the finished product on nuts is very similar to high-quality industrial cognac, which has a pleasant taste and an unusual aroma for alcohol.
Rumor has it that the root of freshly harvested or dried galangal has pronounced healing properties. Our ancestors treated them for impotence, stomach ailments and liver pathologies, raised their immunity and, of course, flavored their homemade alcohol.
A tincture made on moonshine of galangal root was in particular demand, for which you need a minimum grocery set, namely:
- half a liter of moonshine;
- 5 coffee beans;
- 1 tsp dried licorice roots;
- 1.5 tsp dry rhizomes of galangal.
Further, the tincture recipe implies the following actions:
- All components are packed in glass containers;
- The latter is tightly sealed and sent to a dark and warm room for three weeks;
- Shake the liquid every day so that the shade of the final product is uniform;
- Ready alcoholic beverages must be filtered, distributed in dark bottles and stored in a cellar or refrigerator.
The tincture, made from strawberries on moonshine, pleases with a stable and pleasant smell, beautiful and appetizing colors, excellent taste and a light head the next morning.
A classic recipe in which the granulated sugar content can be adjusted according to your tastepreferences, requires the presence of such products:
- 1 liter of moonshine;
- kilogram of strawberries;
- 300 g of sugar (you can do without it).
All this should be done as follows:
- Granulated sugar and berries are placed in a glass container. The alcoholic beverages should rise above strawberries by at least a couple of centimeters;
- For a month, the container is sent to a warm and dark place, where it should be shaken well every few days;
- The finished product is well filtered through cotton wool and several gauze layers, poured into festive bottles and sent to storage in the basement / refrigerator.
For real men
Homemade recipe moonshine tincture on oak bark allows you to get alcohol, its qualities similar to industrial cognac.
A standard grocery set of starting ingredients can be supplemented with spices and herbs such as St. John's wort, coriander, oregano or cloves, while the simplest recipe for tincture on oak bark implies the presence of only three ingredients:
- honey, in the amount of 0.5 tablespoons;
- a couple of tbsp dry oak bark;
- two liters of home-made moonshine.
It is worth noting that the finished drink will have a monotonous and rather sharp aroma that not everyone will like.
Despite this, the drink does not lose its popularity, mainly due to the ease of preparation:
- All starting products are mixed in a three-liter jar;
- Tara is placed in a dark and warm room for two weeks;
- The drink is filtered and bottled in beautiful bottles.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult or impossible in the production of homemade alcohol.
Moreover, a high-quality alcoholic beverage will delight not only with its taste and smell, but also with certain healing properties that are worth getting to know more closely.