DELICIOUS Liver onions & Gravy How to make liver onions and Gravy
Liver is one of the healthiest foods around. Everyone knows the beneficial properties of the liver affecting the blood. The heparin contained in it has a very beneficial effect on its coagulation. Also, this substance is involved in the prevention of myocardial infarction.
By using this product, you will receive a complete set of minerals and vitamins, providing a daily or even a weekly rate. I want to tell you not only a healthy, but also a delicious recipe for gravy from the liver. This appetizing and tender gravy will be an excellent element of your diet and will not take long to prepare.
For cooking we need:
- 500-700 grams of beef liver;
- 400 grams of sour cream (preferably not greasy, 10-15% is enough);
- dry parsley.
- It is better to use beef liver, as it is less fatty than pork liver. And so, we cut it into small pieces;
- Dip in flour and fry in a pan with a little vegetable oil until golden brown;
- Do not overdo it with frying, not long frying is enough for the red color to disappear;
- Then transfer the liver to a saucepan. Meanwhile, chop the onion very finely and fry until golden brown, add to the liver;
- Put sour cream here. Thanks to sour cream, the liver is very soft and tender;
- Simmer on low heat for no more than 15-20 minutes. This product does not like long cooking;
- At the same time, it becomes tough and rough. Add dry parsley and salt 5 minutes before cooking;
- Delicate and delicious gravy from the liver is ready! You can use various cereals for garnish, pasta is very good.