Do This Every Day, And You'll Look Younger for Much Longer
Learning to look younger than your age
People have been trying to unravel the secrets of beauty for millions of years. After all, it would be so great to have a tool that will help you look younger at any age. Science does not stand still and today there are a huge number of secrets and methods that will help hide some flaws and emphasize advantages.
For the first time, a woman thinks about the issue of rejuvenation at the age of 30, and the older, the more urgent the problem becomes.
Recommendations how to look younger?
It is very important for every representative of the fairer sex to feel self-confidence, which is the basis of self-esteem. Today there are several proven ways to cheat age. Another important point worth mentioning is the knowledge of measure, since too young ladies look at least funny.
As many say eyes are a mirror of the soul , so let's start with them. In a woman's gaze, you can read everything: experience gained, problems, fears and, of course, age. It will not be possible to return to youthful carelessness, but not to frown, not to lower our eyes and at least occasionally everyone can smile. If it's too hard to do right away, start by training in front of the mirror.
An equally important aspect is the condition of the skin. You need to start monitoring her before the age of 35. The cosmetic arsenal should contain products for basic skin care and cleansing. Choose an anti-aging cream for yourself, as the problem is best prevented, not eliminated.
To cope with the first skin problems, use a gentle peeling, as it is very important to remove old cells. Such procedures will help activate the process of cell renewal and increase the flow of oxygen. In cosmetic care, it is important to know the measure, as excessiveness can lead to the opposite process.
Use hair care products as well. Use a variety of beauty treatments at home. For example, you can have a daily contrast hydromassage.
Another effective procedure is rubbing with ice cubes, but not more than a minute. Do not forget about vitamin masks that nourish and moisturize the skin. The water balance is of great importance in the condition and appearance of the skin, therefore, it is necessary to drink at least 1.5 liters of liquid daily.
To know how to look young at 35, 40 and 50, you should watch your skin and in the fresh air - be carefulshy away from the sun. Forget about tanning beds and long walks without some protection. Regular exposure to UV rays dries out the skin, which significantly impairs collagen production. When going outside, in the active sun, use a special cream.
Other rules to help you look young both after 40 and after 50:
- Sleep. Not only the body and body need peace, but also the skin. During sleep, cells regenerate and calm down. If you do not sleep for the measured 8 hours, then in a few days you will see how your face will become thinner, more tired and older;
- Nutrition. It is important that the diet is filled with vitamins, so remember about fresh vegetables and fruits. Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are essential. Therefore, eat sea fish regularly;
- Get rid of bad habits. Smoking and alcohol are the main opponents of youth. Bad habits primarily affect the skin, which becomes dull and dry;
- Laser, botox and plastic. Firstly, it is quite an expensive pleasure, and secondly, sometimes the effect is completely unexpected, but it’s impossible to return something.
Working on the look
The first enemy of a woman is overweight. It has been proven that every 5 kg is added to the figure in the passport for 5 years. Develop a rule for yourself - devote several hours to sports 3 times a week. Choose a direction for yourself that will bring pleasure. Try to walk in the fresh air, do not use the elevator, etc.
Many women are advised to do yoga, as it is this direction that allows you to get rid of excess weight, increase flexibility and keep the whole body in good shape. Show business stars are especially fond of this sport. By opting for yoga, you can look younger even at 50.
Haircut and hair color are of great importance in a woman's perception. The larger the number in the passport, the lighter shade you need to choose. This does not mean that dyeing your hair blonde will make you 18 again. As for the haircut, there is too much controversy on this issue.
Some claim that after 40 years you need to have a short haircut, others are sure, on the contrary, long hair will help hide your age. Therefore, the best recommendation in this case is to make a haircut that you like.
Consult a specialist who will help you find the perfect option. Another secret to help with rejuvenation is to get bangs. It is important not to comb or twist it.
Now let's dwell on the makeup rules to look younger:
- No experiments and bright colors. In contrast, rich colors increase age;
- It is best to choose natural, pastel shades. Use powder, eyeshadow, but leave the foundation for special occasions;
- Don't forget to take care of your lips. It is very important to nourish and moisturize this part of the face;
- Eyebrows are an important aspect in age adjustment. The right shape will help freshen up your face and improve your makeup. Avoid too thin and thick options;
- Concealer is an essential item in every woman's cosmetic bag. It is important to be able to apply it correctly: put a little on the inner corners of the eyes and nose. Such manipulations will refresh and rejuvenate the face;
- Use blush for accent and refreshment. The main thing is to choose the right shade;
- Focus on the eyelashes. They become weaker and thinner with age, so use techniques to make them visually thick and voluminous.
How to dress to look younger?
It is very important to learn how to correctly select and combine garments to hide flaws and emphasize advantages.
Basic clothing guidelines that can be worn at both 30 and 50:
- Give preference to light shades, for example, beige, milky, etc. Any dark colors add years;
- Add bright colors. Women of any age are advised to have colorful scarves in their wardrobe, various accessories that will help to decorate and diversify the look;
- Highlight virtues. If you have a beautiful waist, then it's a sin not to brag about it. Of course, for women of age, the forbidden options are deep cleavage, excessive mini, etc .;
- A thing that should certainly be in the wardrobe of every woman of age is classic trousers. When paired with a heel, you can look slimmer;
- Everyone's favorite jeans can be worn at any age. Give preference to solid color options that will fit your figure. Of course, no rhinestones, patches or holes;
- Choose skirts that are mid-knee length. You can afford not only classic options, but also airy, flying skirts;
- Use shapewear that will give your figure a clear outline;
- Choose quality accessories, but there should be few of them. Solidity is important, so it is better to buy a few, but expensive, good things.
By following these guidelines, you can find the right wardrobe for you to help you get younger.
Age is not a hindrance
At any age, you can be beautiful and feminine, because, most importantly, this is a state of mind. It is from there that light that is not visible to a person appears, which is reflected both in appearance and on the perception of others.
It doesn't matter how old it is, it matters how you feel. The rules and guidelines discussed above will help you achieve your goal with ease.