How to Cook Eggs in a Bag
Learning to cook eggs in a bag
A boiled egg is an ideal product for a snack or breakfast, diet and healthy eating. The taste of such a simple dish can be changed by seasoning it with mayonnaise, sour cream, ground pepper or green onions, and you can eat it with your hands, or in a more aristocratic way, that is, using a teaspoon.
By the way, there are several ways to cook an egg, but the most popular option is to boil it in a bag . So, how to make it so that you get a dense protein and an appetizing flowing yolk for tomorrow?
If you have the slightest opportunity, buy and eat only homemade eggs. They are much more satisfying and delicious than industrial ones, since the same type of dietary regime is practiced on poultry farms, ptah, while the same grandmother from the village is not too lazy to throw a bunch of greens at the chicks, release them into the meadow or pamper her with corn and wheat.
All these feeds saturate the final product with useful trace elements and vitamins, make the yolk slightly sweetish in taste and bright yellow in color.
I would also like to draw your attention to the following points:
- Eggs should be washed well under the tap just before boiling. If they have just been removed from the refrigerator, they should be placed in warm water for 5-7 minutes to avoid cracking during cooking;
- Prepare a snack in a small container so that the food in it lies tightly and does not batter against each other during the boil, causing the shell to crack;
- The salty cooking solution also prevents cracks in the calcium shell. To prepare it, you need to dissolve 2 tbsp in a liter of water. salt;
- The product should be cooked over low heat, with a medium boiling liquid.
Different cooking methods
Eggs in a bag can be boiled according to two recipes:
- Absolutely cold water is poured into a small saucepan, into which the main products are placed. The container is put on the fire and the eggs are boiled in it for 4 minutes. Then they should be removed from the water, dried, and served;
- Also, a healthy snack can be prepared as follows: put eggs in water after boiling, using for thisdessert spoon. After the water boils for the second time, you need to wait a minute, remove the container from the stove and do not remove the food from it for exactly 7 minutes. Then all that remains is to dry the eggs, remove the shells from them and use them for their intended purpose.
Please note that all these recommendations regarding how long to cook eggs in a bag, then keep them in very hot water, are designed for medium-sized foods. If you have to deal with very large results of chicken productivity, then increase the number of minutes by one, with small ones - decrease.
Eggs are most beneficial only if consumed immediately after cooking, that is, in a warm state.
It is quite possible to build this traditional French dish in a typical Soviet cuisine.
This will take quite a bit of time and effort, and you will have to spend them on the following actions:
- A liter of water is poured into a saucepan, a couple of tablespoons are added to it. vinegar;
- The container is placed on the plate;
- Each testicle is broken into a separate container, and so that the yolk remains intact;
- Before boiling an egg - poached into a bag, spin a funnel in boiling water with a spoon, and pour the liquid product from the cup into it. Ideally, the protein will immediately start enveloping the yolk;
- How much to cook such a refined and unusual dish for us? 5-6 minutes will be enough. Then they catch it with a slotted spoon, put it on a drying napkin and serve it on a piece of warm, toasted bread.
If you are a supporter of healthy food, it will be useful for you not only to know how and how long to cook an egg in a bag after boiling, but also what benefits it brings to the body.
You can understand this by taking a quick glance at its mineral and vitamin composition, which contains:
- zinc and iron;
- sodium and potassium;
- vitamins of literally all groups.
To be unbiased, it is worth mentioning the potential harm of soft-boiled eggs.
It consists only in an increased concentration of cholesterol, which can be deposited on the inner walls of our vessels. Because of this, such a product is not recommended for people with increased body weight and cardiovascular problems.
People who prefer to consume undercooked eggs may be advised to seek out a reputable retailer for the original product, as there is the potential for salmonellosis.
The fact is that Salmonella is able to penetrate the shell from the droppings.chicken, and if within 4 hours after harvesting a person does not wash all the eggs, the probability of their infection with Salmonella becomes almost 100%.
Because of this, it is much safer to cook products obtained from a poultry farm or from a trusted supplier than similar ones bought on a spontaneous market, cracked or damaged.
Otherwise, boiled eggs are tasty and healthy, and you should not remove them from your daily diet, unless we are talking about allergies or personal intolerance.