The Very BEST Chocolate Cupcakes
Is cupcake with mayonnaise tasty?
Today, managing household chores and responsibilities has become much easier than before. Every year there is a great variety of devices that make life much easier for women. Refrigerators, washing machines and dishwashers, ovens, air ovens, multicooker, bread makers, food processors and much, much more.
In general, today it is a pleasure to be a hostess. Especially innovations concerned baking. If our ancestors baked only in Russian stoves or, a little later, in ovens, then today you can pamper your loved ones and relatives with delicious things by preparing pastries in a microwave and a slow cooker.
Cupcakes, cakes, pastries, scones, bagels, cookies, muffins, puddings and more. It's so nice in the evening, with your family, to taste a delicious homemade cupcake with tea.
Variety of recipes
With lemon, cherries, candied fruits, nuts, chocolate, raisins, poppy seeds, with and without filling. Here even the most selective gourmet will be satisfied! And how many new recipes for muffins on ordinary mayonnaise have appeared - you cannot count!
Modern housewives and chefs never cease to amaze. Now the cake can be cooked not only with milk or sour cream, but also with kefir, wine, Coca-Cola and even mayonnaise.
Contrary to stereotypes that mayonnaise is exclusively a sauce and mainly for meat and vegetables, a cupcake with mayonnaise turns out to be incredibly tasty, tender and melting in your mouth, you just need to know the recipes.
Mayonnaise is what makes it juicy and tender. That very subtle and subtle perfection of taste. Such a cake is easy to prepare, and if you experiment with the filling, even the most sophisticated gourmet will be crazy about your pastries. A cupcake with mayonnaise with raisins is ideal as a dessert for tea or coffee, you can even have breakfast with it - a delicious and rather rich snack before work.
If the guests have decided to please you with an unexpected visit, then a cupcake with mayonnaise is really a good solution: it is prepared quickly and is a real delicacy. And you can also diversify it not only with fruit or chocolate filling, but also with cream, whipped cream or just butter - it will turn out to be truly divine. The cupcake turned out to be incredibly tasty.
By the way, the cupcakes are perfectly stored in the fridge, don't worry that your masterpiece will disappear . The most important thing is that before serving, just let it settle a little - but you shouldn't warm it up, or it will sweatgrows its softness. So the recipe.
For the test, we need:
- 120g mayonnaise;
- 250g wheat flour;
- 250g granulated sugar;
- 50ml milk;
- 60g butter;
- 40g sunflower oil (you can also take olive oil);
- 3 eggs;
- 6g yeast.
- Butter is melted and mixed with sunflower oil. The eggs are beaten with a blender or whisk until they are firmly foamy, while sugar is slowly added. Without stopping stirring, a small amount of flour is poured, after which the whole mass is quickly poured into the rest of the flour and kneaded with a spoon;
- After the workpiece is homogeneous, add our oil to it, gently, slowly stirring. Then milk, mayonnaise and yeast are added in the same way. After thoroughly mixing the resulting mass, add the filling for the dough - raisins, chocolate chips, grated nuts or cocoa powder.
- 400g berries - raspberries, blueberries, strawberries or cherries (pitted);
- 2 cups sugar;
- 2.5 cups water for syrup;
- crumb for dusting.
Frozen berries can be used, but there is nothing better than fresh ones. And of course, our dough.
- We put 250 g of dough in molds. Berries are stacked on it, in half of the total, and the whole thing is covered with the rest of the dough;
- The second half of the berries is laid out on top, sprinkled with crumbs, and placed in an oven heated to 170 degrees. After about 50 minutes of baking, you can check the cake for readiness - if the knife comes in easily and comes out of the dough dry, the cake is ready.
This option is mainly prepared in a flat mold. We need our dough with the addition of cocoa powder and chocolate chips. We also need chocolate icing or whipped cream for the coating.
It is best to add bitter grated chocolate to the dough, and slightly increase the amount of butter - by about an incomplete tablespoon. Grated chocolate is mixed with yolks, cocoa is added to the mass. Further - according to the usual recipe. To prepare the glaze, grind 100 g of dark chocolate into fine crumbs, add 125 ml of boiling cream and 2 teaspoons of sugar.
While the mixture is still warm, beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth, and add a tablespoon of butter.
This mixture (while hot) is used to coat our muffins and then put them in the freezer.
In a multicooker
In a slow cooker, making a mayonnaise cake is even easier.
You will needsya:
- 2 eggs;
- 1 glass of sugar;
- 1.5 cups flour;
- 0.5 cups mayonnaise;
- 0.5 cups of kefir;
- 1 tablespoon baking powder;
- Beat eggs with sugar, add vanillin, kefir and mayonnaise. Mix well;
- Add flour, which must be mixed with baking powder first. Add fruits, berries, dried fruits or nuts to taste;
- Grease the multicooker bowl with oil and pour in the dough. Place the multicooker on the bake setting and bake for 60 minutes. After the slow cooker beeps to finish, sprinkle the icing sugar on the cake.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated, and the result will definitely not disappoint you. Bon appetit!