How to get out of Divine bracket | Jenkins coaches Elevated
How to solve a problem: learning to find a way out of desperate situations
Different people behave differently when they are alone with their problems. While some sadly hang up their nose and spend the rest of their savings on handkerchiefs, the latter simply abstract from the troubles, closing their eyes to them. But there is also a third category of citizens, whose representatives are gathering all the available strength and will into a fist, trying to understand how to solve the problem at the lowest cost.
And the most interesting thing is that it is these people who manage to overcome difficulties more easily, which becomes a completely logical result of the manifestation of perseverance and great desire. This article is a kind of educational program for those who have not yet conquered the ability to solve problems on their own, who find it difficult to cope with life's ups and downs.
Think positively and look outside
It is clear that asking yourself how to solve financial problems is almost impossible to force yourself to smile sincerely. Yes, it is really very difficult, but you need to understand that every problem is an experience and a test for resilience.
And if you manage to withstand it, then self-esteem will immediately increase, life will become easier, stress resistance will increase and the nervous system as a whole will be strengthened.
In addition to having a positive attitude, you need to use the following techniques to learn how to solve problems:
- Try to take them apart into separate parts, for which it is better to use a notebook and a pen. After the difficulties have become more visible, look at them from the outside and imagine that not you, but your friend, for example, will have to fight them. What advice would you give her? Most likely, there will be a lot of options;
- If the problem lies in achieving a specific goal, you need to look for all possible ways. Usually the information stored on the Internet is enough for this, but it is quite possible to visit a library, a lawyer, a loved one, a narrow specialist, and so on;
- Today it is popular to discuss family difficulties on forums, hiding behind a fictitious name and a one-time account. As soon as the essence of the problem is stated, there will be a lot of people who want to delve into it, and among them there will definitely be at least one user who can give good advice;
- If stress and excessive tension prevent you from overcoming everyday barriers, be sure to fight these manifestations. It is quite possible that it will be enough just to sleep off or go to the sauna, while in some cases it is simply impossible to do without medical and medical intervention;
- In the event that the cause of constant concern is an incurable or serious illness, you need to find people suffering from a similar pathology and communicate with them about traditional and non-traditional treatment regimens for a common disease;
- Or you can just plunge headlong into your favorite job or hobby, get a solid income and solve problems astheir receipts.
Extend Your Life
According to American top managers, a quickly resolved problem can prolong our mortal existence. But how to solve family problems as quickly as possible?
We offer a selection of practical recommendations:
- Prioritize and pick the most important of all that weighs on you. Attempts to resolve all difficulties in one moment will not lead to anything good;
- Make a detailed and branched plan, the intermediate points of which will show the achieved positive results;
- Before solving any problem, think about which stages of the plan will spend the most time and effort. Write down the action plan in a notebook and track its implementation;
- Think hard about what will happen if you postpone solving a difficult problem every time? What is the real cost of delay, and is it worth paying?
- Analyze where your time is spent and where you can find the right hour or two to visit a person who will tell you how to solve problems with loans or other financial obligations more profitably;
- In any situation, you must act decisively. Remember that the problem is a fire, which is better to extinguish in the bud than to grieve in the ashes;
- Always be yourself and don't be afraid of anything, especially the risk of oversight. A negative result or error is the most reliable pointer that does not need to be followed. Do not take them as a tragedy, but take note of them while looking for new ways to solve a complex issue;
- Ask yourself, not others, what you should do at the moment, how to act as efficiently and safely as possible;
- Arrange a debriefing of your own flights, for which you open a notebook with a plan and start analyzing the places where the biggest mistakes were made, and where you could get off with little blood . This is the only way to acquire the most precious thing - experience.
Every person has a big child who loves praise. So why don't you learn to praise yourself for every problem you overcome, every challenge you conquered, or every crisis you handle?
It is praise that strengthens the self-esteem that emerged after the difficulty disappeared. And if all the recommendations mentioned above grow into a habit, then you will be guaranteed an effective and, most importantly, quick resolution of any twists and turns!