HOW TO GROW THICKER EYEBROWS | NATURALLY + FAST | My Secret Ingredient Tutorial
How to quickly grow thick eyebrows?
A holistic and harmonious image of any woman is created from little things, so most of them try to devote a lot of time to caring for their appearance. At the same time, many girls focus on caring for their curls, eyelashes, face and neck skin, but not everyone realizes that beautiful thick eyebrows can also significantly affect their appearance.
At the same time, there are quite a few cosmetics that allow you to visually correct the shape of the eyebrows, make them thicker or darker. However, many experts insist that the correction takes place with the use of natural remedies that promote hair growth. These are the ones that will be discussed in this article.
Why aren't eyebrows growing?
There are plenty of reasons why hair density may not suit many girls.
The most common problems include:
- lack of any care: combing, applying nourishing masks and creams;
- constant stress can also affect hair growth rate;
- lack of trace elements and essential amino acids in the body;
- disorders in the endocrine system;
- alcohol abuse and smoking;
- side effect of using strong antibiotics;
- age-related (especially during puberty) changes in the body.
All these factors negatively affect not only hair density, but also hair growth, therefore, if possible, at least some of them should be excluded.
It may seem strange, but daily brushing can significantly improve the condition of the hair, as well as contribute to its growth. To perform the procedure correctly, you should purchase a special brush with hard fibers and comb your eyebrows every evening, first against, and then in the direction of hair growth.
If you do not have the opportunity to buy a special tool, you can use a regular toothbrush, but only without the rubber inserts on the sides.
Why is this procedure good?
Regular brushing improves blood circulation, which is essential for hair growth, since then the bulbs are better supplied with nutrients. In addition, the bristles of the brush cleanse the skin of dead epidermal cells and dust.
It is quite easy to make beautiful and thick eyebrows at home if you use at least a few nourishing masks and compresses. As a result of their constant use, any girl will be able to grow beautiful eyebrows in just a month and a half.
What are the advantages of such tools?
- many masks promote epidermal regeneration;
- alcohol-containing compresses dilate blood vessels, which has a beneficial effect on the nutrition of facial tissues;
- products made from natural ingredients help strengthen hair and stimulate its growth;
- normalize metabolic processes in the upper layers of the skin, due to which hair also begins to grow in inactive bulbs;
- the acid-base balance is restored, as a result of which the hair structure is improved.
Many models with slightly bushy eyebrows resort to natural cosmetics, thanks to which their images become more vivid and memorable. Famous media personalities and actresses who use natural oils and masks include: Emilia Clarke, Anne Hathaway, Karin Roitfeld, Megan Fox, Miranda Kerr and others.
How can you make your eyebrows thicker and darker? Experienced beauticians offer a choice of several effective products to make your eyebrows thick and shiny.
Due to the presence of only natural ingredients in the masks, the girl will not have any side effects from their use:
- Fig mask. To make a mask, grind dry figs and simmer them in milk for a few minutes, until a smooth creamy consistency is formed. Then cool the mixture, then apply to the desired areas. After about 20-30 minutes, wash off the mask and pat dry your hair with a towel. A similar procedure should be performed at least 3-4 times a week. This tool promotes cell regeneration and the restoration of bulbs;
- Mask in vegetable oil. Heat the oils over a fire, then add a small amount of gelatin to it. When the mixture is warm, apply it all over your face and cover the treated areas with a towel. Wash off after 15 minutes. This nutritious composition allows not only to speed up the hair growth process, but also to make the girl's thick and beautiful eyebrows more shiny due to the lamination effect;
- Mask with aloe. Mix 1 to 1 olive oil and castor oil and add a few drops of aloe juice to the mixture. Then moisten cotton pads with the prepared mixture and apply them to the treated areas for 20 minutes. This procedure is best done before going to bed at least a couple of times a week;
- Essential oil mask. Heat a small amount of jojoba oil over a fire and add 5 drops of essential oil to it. Cool the composition and use a cotton pad to rub it intohairs. After 20 minutes, wash off the remaining oil;
- Linseed oil mask. Mix equal parts flaxseed oil and olive oil and add a small amount of egg yolk to the mixture. Mix everything thoroughly and apply on face for 15 minutes. Cover the treated areas with foil. Rinse off the mixture after the time has passed. As acknowledged by the Austrian model Isabel Lucas, she herself often uses this method to improve the structure of her eyebrows.
How to make eyebrow hair darker?
In cases where the color of the eyebrows is too contrasting with the color of the curls, it becomes necessary to make them at least one tone darker.
To achieve the desired result, you can use the following tools:
- A solution with vinegar and soy sauce. Mix equal amounts of wine vinegar and soy sauce. Then moisten a cotton swab with the prepared compound and wipe the required areas. After 20 minutes, cleanse the hair from the solution using shampoo or soap;
- Onion peel broth. Pour boiling water over the husk and simmer over low heat for about 5-10 minutes. When the broth has cooled, apply it to a cotton pad and moisten the skin in the desired area with it. Wash off the product after 30 minutes, as it has a rather strong odor;
- Decoction with walnuts. Boil several peeled nuts in boiling water for 5 minutes and moisten the skin in the desired area with the prepared broth. After about 10-15 sessions of this procedure, the tone of your eyebrows will change, making your hair darker.
How can you grow thick eyebrows? To improve the condition of your eyebrows and not worry about their rarity, it is worth spending more time on caring for the condition of the skin in these areas. At the same time, it is worth doing the brushing procedure every day, since this way you can stimulate blood circulation in the eyebrow area, which will affect their condition.
Also, do not forget about periodic moisturizing and nourishing procedures using the recipes for which are presented in this article.