How to Eat After Food Poisoning
How to eat after food poisoning?
Food poisoning is a common thing, no matter how scary it sounds. Moreover, both budgetary and expensive goods prepared in an inappropriate way can be of poor quality.
What causes poisoning and how does it manifest?
For example, unpleasant and characteristic symptoms can provoke:
- undercooked or undercooked eggs;
- poorly washed or expired food;
- undercooked meat and seafood;
- low-quality dairy products and their derivatives.
In reality, literally anything, even an apple brought from abroad or treated with pesticides or preservatives, can become the cause of poor health.
If you were unlucky with the seller, or through carelessness you did not follow the cooking technique, do not miss the primary symptoms of poisoning, which look like this:
- chills and fever;
- nausea and repeated vomiting;
- general malaise and pain in the abdomen;
- diarrhea, that is, fluid bowel movements more than 10 times a day.
rules of conduct for household poisoning
In the event that the trouble is mild, all restoration of the body's normal activity can be carried out at home.
It implies the following actions:
- Observance of complete rest and waiting for the moment of complete self-cleaning of the intestines;
- Drinking plenty of water to prevent dehydration and flush out toxins;
- In order to eliminate food poisoning, it is worth washing the stomach with a weak potassium permanganate solution;
- Reception of sorbents by the type of activated angle or enterosgel;
- It is recommended to use probiotics for the rehabilitation of gastric microflora, but it is better to do this after consulting a doctor.
In the first few hours after the onset of the first symptoms of poisoning, every 7-12 minutes you need to drink a small amount of a decoction made from mint leaves, chamomile and St. John's wort, taken in equal proportions.
WHAT IS IMMEDIATELY?
On the first day, it is recommended to completely refute nutrition after severe food poisoning, and to minimize it. It is advisable to drink only the broth indicated above and eat a slice of toasted bread.
The next morning, the body needs to be nourished with vitamin C, for which it is worth making yourself a weak black tea without sugar, and spicing it with a slice of lemon.
This two-day fasting diet should smoothly transition into normal nutrition.
To do this, on the third day, you need to cook liquid rice porridge, eat foods with a high content of bifidobacteria (sour milk), lean on boiled or steamed vegetables, baked fruits, lean cereals and tea.
In the event that a person feels appetite, his dietary intake after severe food poisoning should be extremely simple and easy. For example, you should eat often, but in very small portions, make yourself liquid and easily digestible meals, drink a lot of liquids and avoid foods that can provoke fermentation in the intestines or stomach.
Such nutrition makes it possible to unload the gastrointestinal tract to the maximum, give it the opportunity to recover from the shock , and gain strength for further digestion of familiar foods. If there is no appetite at all, you do not need to try to eat through I don’t want , it is better to observe the water regime and avoid dehydration.
THREE DAYS FOOD
Eating after household food poisoning, designed for a quick three-day recovery, looks like this:
- Dishes are consumed only in a warm and pureed state;
- All ingredients must be properly heat treated, but not fried;
- You need to eat fractionally: often and little by little;
- Drink plenty of fluids, in particular herbal decoctions.
In general, food in case of poisoning looks like this:
- rosehip infusion;
- beet and other juices from fresh vegetables;
- mashed carrots;
- cereal decoctions;
- Strongly brewed teas;
- broths cooked on the basis of young veal or lean parts of a chicken carcass;
- compotes made from dried fruits;
- baked apples;
- any liquid food.
The diet should be diversified with sauerkraut with vegetable oil, mashed peas, soups and low-fat borscht with steam-fried cooking.
A seven-day diet after household poisoning implies the elimination of such foods:
- fatty types of meat, sausage and fish products;
- smoked meats;
- canned food and fresh milk;
- heavy porridge like barley and yachka;
- cocoa and custard / rascreated coffee;
- fruit, pastry and pastry;
- any fatty, spicy or salty food.
vintage food tips
To avoid food poisoning for the first or next time, consider the following points:
- wash your hands and ingredients before preparing food;
- don't eat raw food: don't drink raw eggs, for example, and don't get carried away with sushi;
- wash all kitchen utensils conscientiously;
- don't skimp on products by buying expiring items.
Our ancestors began to restore nutrition after household poisoning with the following recipe:
- We boiled a glass of rice in a large volume of water, achieving the formation of a turbid, viscous liquid;
- Strained the brew through a sieve and immediately drank 125 ml of the product;
- An hour later, they ate a little of the same porridge, eating it with a slice of black bread;
- After a short rest, they ate porridge and bread again.
In order to avoid food poisoning, carefully plan your shopping list, purchase them at trusted retail outlets, do not save money and try to set exact expiration dates.
Considering all this, you will not have to try food on yourself after being poisoned by improperly prepared food, and get acquainted with all the delights associated with nutritional problems in the digestive tract.