SUPER Dry & Painful Calluses Removal
How can calluses and calluses be removed?
Unfortunately, people sometimes don't pay enough attention to their feet. While women do pedicure and use creams, men get by with just washing. As a result, roughness and, of course, calluses are formed - one of the most unpleasant defects.
This phenomenon can occur even with careful maintenance. They irritate, sometimes hurt, ruin the appearance of the legs and cause a lot of inconvenience.
What are the types of blisters and how to prevent them?
A callus on the heel may appear as:
- Bladder with liquid contents: with lymph - wet, with blood - bloody, with pus - festering or inflamed callus;
- Keratinous area of the epithelium - hard or dry;
- With a rod that goes deep enough and hurts a lot. It resembles a plantar wart.
First of all, you must wear only clean, comfortable shoes that are suitable in size. For the hot season, it should provide for ventilation of the foot. It is advisable to give preference to products made from natural materials that can breathe .
Socks should absorb sweat well, fit snugly around the leg, but not be too tight. Also, they should not have wrinkles. This item of clothing needs to be changed every day, and if necessary, much more often.
When a burning sensation occurs, even the slightest, it is necessary to stick an adhesive plaster on the affected area.
Using talcum powder can help reduce friction that cannot be avoided.
How to treat a callus that appears on the heel
Of course, it is better not to allow the formation of these defects, onehowever, if this happens, there are effective methods that will help to cope with the discomfort. Therapy and remedies differ depending on the type of callus.
Doctors say that such a violation occurs as a result of a foreign body getting under the skin. The result is an increased division of epithelial cells. A dermatotropic virus is also capable of this.
It should be noted that this type of corns is very difficult to cure. Therefore, the course of therapy is often quite long and requires a lot of patience. If you just cut off the top layer, you can get an infection. In this case, the pivotal tubercle will appear again.
Popular method of removing the core
Prepare a hot foot bath. Baking soda, mustard powder and liquid soap are dissolved in water. After the bath, the top layer of the skin is carefully removed with scissors. When the rod is open, I drip vinegar, celandine juice or citric acid onto it. Then the wound is sealed with a bactericidal plaster.
You can use a variety of patches, such as Salipod or similar. Their active ingredients can alleviate the patient's condition, remove the core and restore health to the heel.
Drilling, laser removal and cryotherapy
This method is related to medical procedures. The doctor will select a cutter that best suits the diameter and drill the rod. In this case, healthy tissues are not injured. Special antiviral drugs are dripped into the formed fossa.
Using a laser, the rod is burned out along its entire length. The wound is then treated with suitable agents. The cut heals quickly and there is almost no trace left.
In some cases, they resort to the use of liquid nitrogen - cryotherapy. The affected area is simply treated, and the result will be visible in a few days, when the dead tissue is rejected. Smooth, fresh skin appears in their place.
What to do with dry calluses on the heel
This defect looks like hardening of the skin, has a rounded shape, is smaller in size for the corns, causes pain, discomfort, and also leads to cracked heels.
Therapy in this situation is quite laborious, but always brings the expected result. By following the doctor's recommendations, you can quickly forget about anxiety and soreness.
It is necessary to regularly get rid of keratinized areas on the skin. To do this, make cold baths for the feet with salt, lubricate the heels with cream, and also carry out procedures with soda and laundry soap.
Dry callus on the heel can be eliminated with pharmacy products, for example, salicylic ointments with benzoic acid. Vegetable oils (linseed, corn, olive) are also used. There are many effective recipes for traditional medicine.
The first thing to say is that they are by no means allowedi pierce. Otherwise, you can infect the wound.
If the painful sensations are simply unbearable, it is worth taking an anesthetic drug, but following the instructions for use. The exception is pregnant and lactating women.
When the corn burst on its own. It should be washed with soap and water, then greased with an antibacterial agent and bandaged with a bandage. It is possible to open the bubble only if further rubbing of the affected area is expected. This is done with a sharp object wiped with alcohol, for example, a needle. You can also hold it over a flame. Further actions are the same as for a spontaneous bubble rupture.
How to cure a callus formed on the heel using folk methods
- Raw potatoes, aloe leaves and onions. Products are taken in equal proportions and crushed until the gruel stands. The resulting mixture is applied to the damaged area and sealed with a plaster. A day later, the softened layer is scraped off and a moisturizer is applied. The manipulations can be repeated if necessary;
- Pork lard and juice or celandine ointment are mixed in equal proportions and spread on the skin;
- Natural propolis. It is applied to the heels and fixed with a plaster. Progress will be visible in a few days. The process can be accelerated by carefully removing the top layer;
- Milky dandelion juice. It is applied to the skin on heels . This recipe is only suitable for dry calluses;
- Lemon top. It is applied all night long and the foot is tightly bandaged. Legs are pre-steamed in hot water;
- Dark brown solution of potassium permanganate. The heel is lowered into it for 10-15 minutes. After that, the skin is treated with iodine. The procedure can be done up to 3 times a week. After 14 days, there will be no trace of the defeat;
- Bread crumb compresses. It is a painless and effective way to remove old calluses. You need to apply it for 8 days in a row. The bread is pre-moistened in vinegar;
- Rubbing with tomato or natural tomato paste promotes speedy healing;
- The bubble will smooth out faster if you apply a compress at night: mix aloe juice and fish oil (1: 1), moisten a cotton pad in the mixture and apply to the heel. Fix with a bandage or plaster;
- Prunes are boiled in milk and applied warm to the foot, securing it with a bandage.
When is an urgent need to see a doctor?
If the bladder bleeds, hurts, becomes inflamed and festers, and cannot be removed within 2 weeks, then the specialist continues the treatment of calluses formed on the heels.
A common callus can be confused with a blister caused by herpes, eczema, diabetes mellitus, shingles and other disorders. So even minor damage requires close attention.
In addition, therapy for the above diseases differs significantly and independently determinesyou cannot pour it. Infection can cause complications such as tissue necrosis, amputation, and even death.
Severe pain affects gait. As a result, the foot is under increased stress. To prevent unpleasant phenomena, it is worth treating calluses at the earliest stages of development.