DIY Hair Mask for Dry Natural Hair and Hair Growth! | BiancaReneeToday
Hair masks with olive oil - the key to healthy and beautiful curls
The incredible benefits of using olive oil for hair are known to many, and hair masks with olive oil are used by women all over the world. It was used by the women of Ancient Greece, and even Cleopatra herself used olive oil to preserve her beauty. A distinctive feature of this oil, in comparison with other types, is its complete digestibility. It is rich in vitamins and is an indispensable source of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are essential for maintaining female beauty.
Effect from using
The use of olive oil for hair helps to restore shine and strength, get rid of hair loss and prevent split ends. Its use minimizes the effect on the hair structure, which is especially aggressive when using styling devices. Regular styling dries out the hair shaft, and the use of olive extract allows you to restore its moisture and elasticity.
A distinctive feature of olive oil is its wide range of applications. You can enrich them with purchased funds to increase their useful qualities. It is most commonly used in homemade hair masks. It is also possible to apply the oil without any additives in pure form.
Important : It is recommended to add pure oil only to the serving before use. It is not recommended to completely mix the product as it can begin to oxidize and lose its beneficial properties.
It has more than just a protective function. Applying the oil stops hair loss as it nourishes the roots. Moisturizing the scalp and normalizing the activity of the sebaceous glands makes it possible to get rid of dandruff and excess oiliness. With regular use, the itching of the scalp disappears.
Specifics of mask execution
There are several secrets to using olive oil. Knowing them, you can get the most out of the application and avoid possible unpleasant side effects:
- You need to choose the Extra Virgin variety. Pure is more refined and lacks the right amount of essential micronutrients.
- Don't standDo not use masks more often 2 times a week for owners of dry hair. For normal people - once a week. Owners of the oily type should not carry out such a mask more often than once every 14 days. More frequent use will lead to hair oversaturation. This will cause more rapid contamination and loss of freshness after washing.
- To obtain a pronounced effect, it is recommended to warm the composition to body temperature before applying.
- The use of a heating hood keeps warmth. This makes it possible to expand the diameter of the capillaries that feed the skin and, as a result, increase the absorption of beneficial components.
- This mask should only be applied to clean hair. Otherwise, the likelihood of an allergic reaction is high.
- Using oil formulations can give a yellow tint. Blondes should pay attention to this feature.
- Regularity is extremely important in conducting masks. If they are carried out irregularly, the effect may decrease or even be absent. Only systematic implementation can guarantee the fixed result.
Most Popular Recipes
The simplest to perform will be a hair mask based on olive oil without any additives. It is applied to the length, tips and, if necessary, to the roots. The exposure period lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the type: dry takes more time, oily - less.
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp.
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
Has brightening, softening and normalizing properties. The use of lemon juice allows the hair to return shine and silkiness, as well as to lighten it by half a tone.
- Mix the ingredients as specified.
- The mixture is heated over the fire to a comfortable temperature.
- Apply to the length and ends of the hair.
- Wrap your head in polyethylene and insulate on top.
- The duration of exposure may vary depending on the amount of free time. The mixture can be safely kept on the hair for about 3 hours.
- Rinse off the mask using shampoo. Air conditioning is optional.
- Chicken egg (yolk) - 2 pcs.
- Olive oil - 5 tablespoons
The mask allows you to strengthen the hair, nourish it. The egg-based product restores elasticity and shine, makes curls very soft. To avoid the characteristic egg smell after rinsing, you can pierce the yolk and pour the contents into a mixing bowl, and discard the shell.
- Whisk the yolk until smooth.
- Add the specified amount of oil.
- The exposure time is about 30 minutes.
- It is recommended to wash off the egg-based mask only with warm water so that the yolk does not curdle. Otherwise it will be very difficult to wash it out of your hair.
- Liquid honey - 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil - 3 tablespoons
Hair mask, honey and olive oil in which are the main components, is considered very useful for dull hair. Its regular use allows you to maintain the health of curls. Honey has a light, but noticeable with regular use, brightening effect and can be used to brighten. It is better to use liquid honey for cooking - it is easier to mix, apply and wash off.
- The specified amount of honey is mixed with oil.
- The exposure time of the honey mixture is 15 minutes.
- Ground cloves - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder - 2 tsp
- Red pepper - on the tip of the knife.
- Olive oil - 4 tablespoons
- Honey - 4 tablespoons
The mixture has a warming effect. It stimulates growth, prevents hair loss. Cinnamon and honey in the composition have a certain lightening effect. With extreme caution, such a mask should be used by allergy sufferers and people with increased sensitivity of the scalp.
It is recommended that you first apply a small amount of the honey mixture to the crotch of the elbow to check for an allergic reaction.
- Mix the spices.
- Honey and butter are mixed in a separate bowl.
- Heat the honey-oil mixture in a water bath.
- When a smooth consistency is achieved, add the spices.
- Cover the pan with a lid and wait about 30 minutes. During this time, the mixture is not removed from the water bath so that the spices can develop as much as possible.
- Always apply on dry hair.
- Exposure time 1 hour. The use of a heating hood is recommended.
Cognac + egg
- Chicken egg (yolk) - 2 pcs.
- Cognac - 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
Masks with cognac help to increase the efficiency of blood flow. They stimulate growth, reduce hair loss and help soften hair, making it more radiant. But it is important to consider that you need to mix the ingredients with cognac at the same temperature.
- Mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Rub the mixture into the roots.
- Residue can be applied to length. You should not try to process the roots as much as possible - cognac can dry them a little.
- The exposure time is 50 minutes under a warm hood.
Hair mask with olive oil will be an excellent alternative to salon treatments. It will not only save money, but also make the care process more interesting. And following all the recommendations will make the procedure easier and achieve an amazing effect with its help.