FALSE LASHES: Do's and Don'ts | For Beginners!
Long, expressive lashes are a sign of a great look. Not all ladies have naturally beautiful eyelashes, which is why they strive to make them more attractive by using false eyelashes.
Many people think that it is very difficult to stick them on their own, but as they say, the eyes are afraid, and the hands do it. This article will show you how to apply false eyelashes and create your own unique look.
Some tips from stylists
To make false eyelashes look natural, you should not buy too thick and very long. The glue should only be special, otherwise the skin may deteriorate, and even worse, the eyes may suffer. After you put them on, be sure to move your eyelids to mask the glue.
Many cosmetic stores sell a variety of sets with eyelashes, which are distinguished by their density, length and the presence of decorative elements, for example, rhinestones. If you choose the right false eyelashes and carefully stick them on, you can't tell them apart from real ones.
Classic black eyelashes are suitable not only for evening makeup, but also for everyday makeup. They visually enlarge the eyes and effectively shade them, emphasizing the depth of the gaze and giving expressiveness to the gaze.
Bunches of cilia are very delicate and very thin, with proper use, they cannot be distinguished from natural ones. A positive feature of the bundles is the special glue that comes with a set of cilia. Once dry, it becomes transparent and can always be removed without damaging your eyelashes.
Which false eyelashes to choose
Recently, a democratic vote was held, in which about 2 hundred women took part. They all voted on the topic: which false eyelashes are better. As a result, after the votes were counted, it was revealed that 29% preferred single eyelashes, 33% voted for continuous ribbon eyelashes, and 38% chose bundles.
The fact is that the beams look more natural on both light and dark native eyelashes. In addition, they are very lightweight and do not create discomfort, they are suitable for daily use. Individual and continuous cilia also look natural, but only when used correctly.
Basically, they are long, very long, colorful and classic, with rhinestones and other decorations and withoutthem.
Which one to choose - only you can decide. But it is better to try to buy a few pairs of the cheapest first and practice with them.
After you get your hands on, choose any and experiment further!
How to apply and remove eyelashes with ribbons?
List of required materials:
- False eyelashes;
- Mascara. You can choose the color of the mascara yourself;
- A table spoon.
Instructions for use:
- First, get a set of eyelashes of your choice;
- Buy glue. Even if the glue is sold as a kit, get another tube. While you try, spend both;
- Bring the eyes with dark shadows or pencil;
- Open the container and extract the contents. We don't throw away the container - it will be useful for storage. We apply the overhead version as close as possible to the growth of our eyelashes. If they are too long, measure and cut them, but it is better to choose exactly the length that does not require trimming;
- Apply glue to the base of purchased eyelashes and wait 15-30 seconds, then apply to the place where you drew a line with eyeliner or shadows;
- Do the same with the second eye;
- Take the eyeliner and draw the inner corner. It is not necessary to blend the entire eye;
- Apply shadows, thereby completing the makeup. If you notice that either side is coming off, take a thin stick (for example, a toothpick), dip its tip in glue and smear the loose piece;
- We take a tablespoon and with the convex side lean it against the inner side of the native eyelashes. We take mascara and apply it. The spoon helps to blend your lashes and the false lashes for a more natural look, while creating an expressive and deeper look.
Naturally, the question immediately arises: how to remove false eyelashes?
To get started, take some makeup remover milk or regular oily face cream, apply it to the base and wait until the glue softens. Then grab the edge and pull slowly.
This procedure should in no case be performed until the glue becomes soft, otherwise there is a chance to damage both the eyelashes and the eyelid. In addition, keep an eye on the expiration date of the adhesive. Never use expired glue. To care for your false eyelashes, wash them with warm soapy water.
Use tweezers to remove excess glue, and brush off dirt and mascara with a toothbrush.
Once dry, store in the container in which they were sold. Experiment and be beautiful! Good luck and successful experiments!