Tummy Trimmers Standing Abs
Exercises for the waist: swing muscles, make the silhouette perfect
Many women dream of having a aspen waist and are hard at work with the extra centimeters on this part of their body. But the female body is so arranged that it is in the abdomen and sides that fat deposits first of all accumulate, and they go away even with the most diligent training last.
It's all about genetics and it's very difficult to fight it. It turns out that the accumulation of fat in this area is designed to protect the internal organs from cold, possible blows and concussions.
In addition, much depends on the constitution of each individual woman. So, for some ladies it costs nothing to draw the waist line after attending several aerobics classes, for others this task seems impossible. How to make your waist narrow?
How to get rid of waist volume?
Whichever part of your figure you are going to reduce, be it wide hips or not narrow enough waist, you will not succeed if you do not have three main components of quality weight loss and maintaining normal weight in your life.
- correct, healthy and regular nutrition;
- good rest and drinking regimen;
- exercise and regular walks.
Regular and high-quality pumping abs, training of oblique muscles and muscle tissue of the back, the use of aerobic exercise will definitely give results. The most important thing is to be patient and follow the rules of losing weight, and you will definitely succeed in making your waist thin.
How to make your workouts effective
For exercises aimed at creating a narrow waist to be as effective as possible, they need to be carried out at a time when you yourself feel the desire to train. This time should be constant at all times, on any day.
As for the load, its increase should be gradual. No matter how quickly you want to lose weight at the waist, you should always remember about the golden rule: It is better to do a little exercise for a narrow waist, but daily, than to overexert in one workout and then suffer from muscle pain for a week .
Good rhythmic music and a flow of fresh air will help to cheer you up, as well as perform any exercises better and better. You can't do without comfortable, non-restricting clothing, which is easy to purchase in a specialized store andwhether you can adapt for these purposes any things from your wardrobe.
A set of exercises to strengthen the waist muscles
How can you quickly make your waist narrow?
There are a huge number of exercises in which the abdominal muscles are involved, but the following are recognized as the most effective for drawing the waist:
- Leg turns . Lie on your back, press your shoulder blades to the floor, bend your legs at the knees, and rest your feet on the floor. Turn the legs to the right and left until the thigh touches the floor from 5 to 15 times. In this case, the body should remain motionless, the shoulder blades are pressed to the floor;
- Press boost . Lie on your back, place your hands behind your head. Straighten your legs and bring them together. Raise the upper half of the body 10-15 times;
- Left-Right Squats . Get on your knees, clasp your hands behind your head. Lower the pelvis alternately on the left side, then on the right, that is, sit with your booty on the floor near your knees. Repeat 10-15 times;
- Mill . Become straight, put your feet shoulder-width apart. Perform turns left and right with a fixed position of the legs. Do 10-20 repetitions;
- Torso bends . Become straight, put your feet shoulder-width apart. Perform lateral torso bends as low as possible. Repeat 15 times in each direction.
Another great way to make your waist thinner is to twist the hoop and use the Grace machine. Ellipsoid and treadmill exercises are great for daily aerobic activity for those who want to lose weight in the waist area, as well as for those who are concerned about too wide hips.
In an effort to achieve ideal body proportions, you should always remember that even the smallest waist will not be a joy to you if the price of getting it is your own health.