Quick Chicken and Peanut Udon - Marion's Kitchen
Delicious Thai food - udon with chicken and vegetables
Udon noodles are a popular staple in Asian countries and are used in various dishes. It can be combined with meat, vegetables and other ingredients, which leads to the availability of numerous recipes.
Udon with chicken and vegetables - recipe with soy sauce
Many people like this dish for its original and piquant taste, which is typical of Asian cuisine. Everything is quick and simple to prepare, and the ingredients presented are enough for 4 servings.
Udon with chicken and vegetables is prepared from the following set of products: 300 g noodles, 2 bell peppers, 675 g chicken fillet, onion, carrot, parsley, a pinch of salt and pepper , 3 cloves of garlic, 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger, 155 g of champignon, 1 tbsp. tablespoons of white sesame and oyster sauce, 25 ml of oil, 40 ml of soy sauce and cockerel.
We will cook like this:
- Wash the chicken, remove the films and cut it into strips. Wash vegetables and mushrooms and then cut them into strips;
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry chopped ginger and garlic in it. It is best to use a wok, because in such a pan you can quickly fry everything, losing a minimum of moisture;
- It's time to put in the fillet, which is worth frying until the color changes completely. Then add the mushrooms and fry over high heat, stirring constantly;
- When the moisture has evaporated, add the onions, carrots and peppers. After a few minutes, add the two types of sauce and the salt and pepper. Mix everything;
- At this time, put the noodles to boil, for this put the udon in boiling water. Cooking time 8-10 minutes. After that, tip into a colander and rinse in cold water so that nothing sticks together;
- Add sesame seeds to the pan, fry a couple more minutes, and then add the udon and heat everything together. The dish is ready to serve.
Udon with beef and vegetables
The dish of Thai cuisine turns out to be very tasty, and the beef literally melts in your mouth. From the specified amount of ingredients, 6 servings will come out. The hot sauce makes the dish spicy, so this recipe is not suitable for children.
Purchase these products: 2 servings of udon noodles, 225 g of beef, 500 ml of water, carrots, onions, bell peppers, half zucchini, tomato, 0.5 tbsp. green peas and a couplebay leaves. To make the sauce, you should take: 5 tbsp. tablespoons tomato paste, soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper, salt, thyme and pepper mixture.
- Take a saucepan, put the meat there and fill it with 0.5 liters of water. Put on fire and cook, periodically skimming off the foam. Put laurel, a whole onion, and cook over medium heat until the meat is half cooked;
- Then discard the onions and cut the beef into cubes. Peel and cut the vegetables into medium cubes;
- Pour half of the finished broth into a large frying pan and send the meat, vegetables there and simmer over low heat for half an hour. After the time has passed, pour in the sauce, pasta, and also add salt and pepper. Add thyme and rosemary sprigs each for flavor. Mix everything well;
- If a lot of liquid has evaporated, then add more broth, since udon needs to be boiled. Add when the liquid boils and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Then turn off the heat, leave for 10 minutes. infuse and can be served.
Udon noodles with pork and vegetables - recipe
This version of the dish turns out to be more satisfying, due to the pork. The recipe is similar to the previous one, but the ingredients are different, which allows you to achieve originality. The ingredients presented will make 4 servings.
For this recipe, you need to prepare the following products: 255 g of finished noodles, 225 g of pork, 155 g of cabbage, carrots, bell peppers, 65 g of soy sauce, 1 tsp each. a spoonful of chili sauce and vinegar, and another 50 g of vegetable oil.
- We immediately take udon noodles ready-made, as we have already said how to cook it, and you can also use the instructions from the pack. Cut the meat into strips. Cut the prepared vegetables into strips or rings. In a separate bowl, combine the two gravy, vinegar and spices;
- In a deep skillet, fry the pork with salt and pepper in hot oil. Then add the vegetables in turn and stir fry while stirring. It remains only to pour in the prepared sauce and bring the dish to readiness.
How to make teriyaki udon at home?
Another variant of the dish, which uses additional ingredients that make the dish original. If you want to treat your family and guests with an unusual dish, then be sure to use this recipe and cook udon. This set of products will make 3 servings.
Noodles with chicken and vegetables are prepared from the following products: 0.5 kg chicken fillet, red bell pepper, 75 g carrots, 100 g mini-corn, 250 g noodles , 30 g each leek and green onions, 150 ml teriyaki sauce, 50 g canned corn, 10 g sesame seeds and 50 ml soy sauce.
Prepare like this:
- First, kill the chicken by cutting it into cubes and then fry it over high heat until golden brown. Cut the peeled carrots and peppers into strips. Cut the corn cobs into pieces and then fry them separately until a beautiful crust appears;
- When the chicken is browned, add the sauce, stir and reduce heat. Continue to fry, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables there and continue cooking;
- The udon noodles should be cooked according to the instructions and then sent to the pan with the other ingredients. Put 2 types of corn, chopped leek and green onions there. Taste and add more sauce if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving udon noodles with vegetables.
You now have another original chicken dish in your arsenal. Cook udon noodles for your family and guests, believe me, such a dish will not leave them indifferent.
By the way, you can change the presented recipes to your taste, adding other vegetables to them, because in any case the dish will be delicious. Instead of meat, you can use seafood. In general, experiment with your health.