🐬How to make Dorado Fish? Home recipe | Tasty Video
Delicious restaurant dish in your kitchen - dorado in the oven
For many, dorado is still an exotic product, so the process of its preparation raises a lot of doubts. In fact, this fish is very tasty and healthy, and it also has few bones, which is good news. There are different recipes for its preparation. It tastes best in the oven, retaining its juiciness and incredible aroma.
Dorado in the oven with lemon
Lemon is considered an ideal complement to fish. The result is a dish that is in no way inferior in taste to restaurant options, and it takes about 25 minutes to cook.
The recipe includes the following products: dorado, lemon ,. 20 ml olive oil, a bunch of basil, salt and ground pepper.
You need to cook like this:
- If the carcass was purchased frozen for this recipe, it is very important to defrost it correctly. Never use a microwave oven or immerse fish in hot water. The process should be gradual, without spoiling the taste and texture. Therefore, just take out the dorado first and leave it at room temperature. Another important point - put the carcass in an airtight bag, since the scales will dry out and it will be very difficult to remove them;
- Immediately turn on the oven at 200 degrees. Peel the fish, remove the insides, and then rinse from all sides and dry. Then wipe it off with salt and pepper;
- Take a wide sheet of foil and grease half of it with oil. Put the carcass on top, which should also be greased with oil;
- Cut half of the lemon into thin slices and squeeze the juice out of the other half. Rinse the basil in running water and dry. Put basil leaves and lemon slices in the belly of the carcass, and sprinkle with juice on top;
- Wrap the fish tightly in foil and send it to the oven. Cooking time - 20-25 minutes.
How to cook dorado in the oven in foil with sauce?
Many people think that fish cooked in the oven turns out to be watery, but if you use the original sauce, then this problem can be avoided. Oven baked potatoes can be served as a side dish.
This recipe includes the following ingredients: 0.5 g dorado, 175 g sour cream, 25 g dill and parsley, 5 potatoes, 3 cloves of garlic, half a lemon, salt and 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil.
- Turn the oven 180 degrees immediately. Clean the carcass, remove the entrails and wash both outside and inside. It is recommended to remove the head. Then wipe the fish with sea salt on all sides;
- In a small container, combine chopped greens, sour cream, lemon juice and pressed garlic. Mix everything well to make the sauce smooth;
- Dorado must be thoroughly coated with sauce, both outside and inside. Thanks to this, it is better saturated with the sauce, which means it will turn out to be more juicy and tender;
- Place the carcass on foil and wrap tightly. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
Oven Dorado Recipe with Tomatoes
Experienced cooks say that this fish is most delicious when cooked with a minimum amount of additives. In this case, you can feel the true taste of dorado. The prepared ingredients are enough for 2 servings.
For this recipe, take the following products: a couple of dorado carcasses, a couple of tomatoes, a clove of garlic, 75 ml of olive oil, an onion, spices, and lemon and herbs for decoration.
To prepare the dish, follow the instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Clean the carcasses of scales and entrails, and also cut off the fins and tail. Remove the gills from the head. Using kitchen scissors, carefully cut out the spine and remove large bones. Wash the fish thoroughly, dry it, and then make 3-4 small cuts in depth. This is necessary so that it is better salted and does not curl during baking;
- Take a mortar and grind the spices in it, for example, use peppercorns, coriander and dried herbs. Be sure to add more salt. Thanks to grinding, the spices perfectly reveal their aromas. After that, wipe the carcass with them, both outside and inside. Leave it on for 15 minutes. marinate;
- Cut the peeled onion into rings and then fry them in hot oil until golden brown. After that, put the onion in the belly of the dorado, and add a laurel leaf each;
- Take a baking dish, brush with literally a few drops of oil and lay on parchment paper, which is also recommended to be greased with oil. In general, you need to spend no more than 1 teaspoon of oil on everything;
- One tomato should be cut into circles, no more than 5 mm thick. Place them on paper in the center and then lay out the fish. Pass the garlic through a press and grease the surface of the dorado, and then pour out the rest of the oil. Cut the second tomato into slices and place them around the carcasses;
- Now you need to figure out how long to bake the dish in the oven? So the duration of heat treatment is 30 minutes. Serve with baked tomatoes and chopped herbs. Sprinkle lemon juice on top, if desired. It is important that blYudo was hot.
Oven Stuffed Dorado Recipe
Another option for a delicious dish that does not require the use of an additional side dish.
The recipe includes the following products: 1 kg of dorado, 225 g of bell pepper, 125 g of carrots, 2 tomatoes, 100 g of leeks, lemon and herbs. For the sauce, prepare: 3 garlic cloves, 3 tbsp. spoons of butter, salt and pepper.
We will cook like this:
- Cut the leek into half rings and chop the carrots on a medium grater. Dice the tomatoes and chop the herbs;
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the onions there, then add the carrots and pepper after a short period of time. Fry for another 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and simmer a couple more minutes. Finally add herbs, salt and pepper. Stir and remove from heat;
- To make the sauce, combine butter, salt, pepper and pressed garlic. Stuff the prepared and peeled fish with vegetables and put in a greased dish. Brush with sauce and place in the oven for 40 minutes. Set the temperature to 180 degrees. Serve with a lemon wedge.
We are confident that whatever recipe you choose, this exotic fish will taste incredible. Supplement it with different sauces and side dishes, which will only improve and diversify the dish.