Burger Sauce Real Commercial Recipe by Food Fiction
Cooking burger sauce: tips for fast food lovers
Burgers have become a very popular dish lately. At every step you can find a fast food or restaurant that lures its customers with delicious and juicy burgers.
Few people know that in order for this dish to turn out really tasty, it will not be enough to cook the cutlet correctly. It is very important to make a sauce that will highlight all the grace of this fast food.
You can also make burgers at home. To do this is quite simple, like ordinary hot sandwiches. Moreover, this process is much more pleasant at home, and the dish itself turns out to be even tastier. You choose the ingredients for your burger yourself, as well as prepare the sauce you like the most. Here are some of the most popular and delicious sauces for real burgers.
McDonald's Burger Sauce
For many people, the perfect burger is a burger from the famous McDonald's fast food restaurant. A huge number of people tried to repeat the famous Big Mac at home, but nothing came of it. And all because the sauce was chosen incorrectly. What is the secret of making such a sauce? Arm yourself with groceries and surprise your whole family!
For cooking, we need the following products:
- pickled cucumbers;
- wine vinegar;
- regular bow;
- powdered garlic.
This sauce is easy to make. The recipe is as follows:
- Chop the pickled cucumbers as finely as possible.
- Cut the onion into small squares as well.
- If you don't find powdered garlic, don't be discouraged. It will be enough just to find granulated garlic or to pass ordinary garlic through a special press.
- Then just mix all the ingredients you have.
As you can see, there is absolutely nothing complicated in cooking. It should be noted that the dressing is not only suitable for beef or pork burgers. It will go well with a chicken cutlet.
Cooking real green sauce
A simple sauce like green is ideal for burgers. A minimum amount of products is required for it, and the recipe forcooking is simple. Take the following ingredients:
- bunch of parsley;
- bunch of dill;
- green onions;
- garlic (about 3 cloves);
- lemon juice;
- anchovies (literally a few);
- olive oil;
- eggs (2 pcs).
At first glance, the list of products may seem long. But if you look closely, each ingredient can be found in the refrigerator of every housewife.
So, let's start cooking:
- Take a bunch of parsley, dill and green onions. We thoroughly rinse all the greens and send them to a blender. Grind everything.
- Add some anchovies, garlic, lemon juice and spices (most often simple salt and pepper). Grind everything again with a blender.
- Next, add a few drops of olive oil to make our sauce more beautiful and glossy, as well as get a uniform consistency.
- Boil hard boiled eggs.
- Chop the eggs as finely as possible and add them to the mixture.
Such a green sauce will not only look beautiful, but also have a pleasant and delicate taste. It goes well with chicken burgers.
The most famous sauce is barbecue
It's hard to imagine a burger without a sauce called barbecue. These are true classics of street food and fast food. In order to prepare it you need to take the following products:
- 2 cups regular ketchup;
- a quarter glass of vinegar (necessarily wine);
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce;
- a quarter cup brown sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of mild mustard;
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco (also a sauce);
- 1 tablespoon barbecue spice.
Let's start cooking:
- Mix all the ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Putting everything in a saucepan.
- We put on a low heat and bring to a boil. Remember to stir the mixture all the time.
- As soon as our mixture boils, we need to reduce the heat slightly.
- Cook until the dressing begins to darken and thicken. It will take you approximately 10-15 minutes.
Our barbecue sauce is ready. Allow it to cool well before serving.
Classic cheese sauce
Cheese sauce goes well with chicken burgers. It makes the meat cutlet softer, juicy and tender. Minimum food choices and your chicken burgers tastes even better than the best restaurants. Take the following ingredients:
- 250 grams of any hard cheese;
- 180 ml of the fattest cream;
- about 1 tablespoon of plain starch;
- 2 teaspoons of any hot sauce.
The recipe is simple:
- Three whole hard cheese using a fine grater.
- Pour it into a deep bowl and add starch. Everything is carefully perwe eat.
- Putting our mixture in a saucepan.
- Add all the cream.
- We put the mixture on high heat. Do not forget to constantly interfere. Wait until the cheese is completely melted. This will take no more than 5 minutes.
- Mix the finished mixture with any hot sauce.
Pay attention to the thickness of the sauce while cooking. If you notice that it is too dense, you just need to add more cream or milk.
How to choose the right sauce for different burgers
If you decide to please your family and cook delicious homemade burgers with chicken, pork or beef, then it is very important to choose the right sauce. You need to focus not only on the taste preferences of your family members, but also on which sauce goes best with which meat.
If you decide to cook burgers with chicken, then you need to choose tender and soft sauces. The following sauces are perfect in this case:
- sour cream;
- sweet and sour;
- Georgian and others.
Sauces for chicken cutlets are best cooked with milk, cream or kefir. Believe me, all restaurants and fast food establishments do just that.
If you decide to cook pork or beef burger patties, then you can experiment here. This meat is not so picky, so a variety of hot and sour sauces will suit you. For spicy food lovers, burgers with the following sauces are ideal:
- based on horseradish;
- based on wasabi and others.
Among the sour sauces you can choose:
- sweet and sour with pineapple;
- white, etc.
Among the spicy options for burger sauces, you should pay attention to the following:
- French called Ayoli et al.
But if you want to make your burger softer, then you shouldn't forget about all the delicate sauces.
Either way, you can invent and then prepare the perfect sauce for your signature homemade burger. You just need to understand your taste preferences and find suitable products in the refrigerator.
You can also combine various similar recipes to create your own formula for a juicy, savory and at the same time tender sauce that will appeal to all family members. Believe me, your efforts will not go unnoticed.
It's not so difficult to prepare your own burger sauce. Turn on your imagination and everything is in your hands!