REMOVE HAIR DYE WITH BAKING SODA!!!!
Can hair dye be washed off at home with oil?
Very often, after dyeing their hair, women remain dissatisfied with the color they got after dyeing. Women love to experiment with their beauty in order to become more attractive.
In case of poorly selected makeup, you can simply wash it off, but with colored strands, the situation is more complicated. For these purposes, you can use special chemical components, procedures in the salon, or folk remedies.
Hair Oil - Universal
The number one remedy for removing dye from hair is oil. This substance nourishes the roots, stimulates hair follicles for growth, that is, in general, oil masks are beneficial for the scalp. Any set of simple oils is suitable for washing off the paint: vegetable, castor or olive.
Can hair dye be washed off with oil if it is of natural origin: henna, basma, etc.? Not only possible, but also necessary for those who strive for natural lightening of curls.
After a mask with oil, it is advisable to wash your head with a shampoo with protein for some time.
What kind of oil can I use?
Since oil masks are not suitable for all women equally, you must carefully mix the base materials:
- vegetable, castor, burdock - oils that perfectly wash the dye from the hair, if mixed in equal proportions according to Art. spoons each;
- 3 egg yolks combined with 3-4 tbsp. spoons of castor oil;
- a tablespoon of olive.
Washing off hair dye with oil is very effective and is popularly established by a few simple recipes.
- Take a glass of any oil product and melt 30 g of pork fat in it. If there is no fat, use margarine. The mask should be warm, but not hot, so as not to burn the skin. Apply the consistency with a brush, evenly spreading along the length of the strands. Warm your head with a plastic cap and hold it for half an hour, then wash your hair with shampoo.
- The second recipe is interesting for its mixing of three types of oils into one. In composition and fat content, it resembles burdock. Add a little oily hand moisturizer to the oil solution for the best effect. Try to warm up the mask with a hairdryer, but not hot. Just like the previous one, the mask is left for half an hour, but the second mask with three oils washes out the paint much easier, brightens the curls and nourishes them. If desired, it can be repeated 12 hours after the first procedure.
- For owners of light curls and removing dark dye castor is perfect. Castor oil is known for its medicinal properties, it is often used in medicines, for cosmetic purposes.to strengthen skin, nails and hair. Castor oil mask perfectly washes away unwanted dark shade and returns natural light brown color. For the mask, take three yolks and mix them with four tablespoons of oil. Apply to hair, rub well into the roots of the head. After that, warm your head with a towel. Do not use a hair dryer to warm it up, as the yolks can curl up in the hair and give an undesirable result.
- Sunflower oil and fatty kefir are very well combined and brighten. Kefir or yogurt should be about a liter, and only a tablespoon of oil. It is best to add an oil product to warmed kefir. Rub the mixture very thoroughly into the roots and distribute along the length. Warm your head very tightly, firstly, so as not to feel discomfort when the kefir cools down, and secondly, so that the liquid does not leak from under the cap and does not stain clothes. Keep the mask for about an hour, because the life of the dairy product on the hair is longer than the oil one. Rinse off very carefully too, do not leave anything in curls. To get rid of the undesirable smell of lactic acid kefir, it is recommended to rinse your head with a decoction of chamomile, vinegar or lemon water.
Do not rush to the salon to the beautician if you are faced with the problem of an unwanted shade on your hair. Naturally, salon treatments involve the application of a special chemical composition that will help restore the natural shade in one go. But as a result of such a procedure, the hair can weaken, lose its former appearance, fall out, break.
And the advantage of homemade masks is that they not only remove paint, but also strengthen and restore hair, which is simply necessary after coloring.