Gordon Ramsay’s Top 5 Steak Recipes
Best Beef Steak Recipes
Steak is a great dinner and lunch, an excellent hot dish for the party table. How to cook beef sirloin steak in the oven, farm or Vietnamese way?
How to marinate a beef steak?
Beef can be marinated in a variety of ways.
Caucasian chefs are sure that to obtain a balanced taste, it is enough to use a regular mixture of peppers or herbs. Beef can be marinated in fresh or dried herbs: basil or parsley, barberries, onions, dill, marjoram.
You can also use onion, lemon, orange juice, pineapple slices, onion rings, and garlic cloves for the marinade. A marinade made from soy sauce, mustard or mustard oil gives an unusual taste.
Many chefs believe that mayonnaise should not be used for the marinade, as it spoils the taste of the beef.
How to cook a steak?
In a frying pan, beef steak turns out to be drier and crisper. Beef steaks get their extraordinary juiciness and smoky aroma if they are cooked on a wire rack using pine or birch wood for lighting. This dish has a golden crust, but the inside remains tender and juicy.
Stewed steaks are considered healthier because they require less oil to cook. Beef steak in the oven is also considered useful if the meat was not first fried in a pan. Different recipes for cooking beef steak have their own nuances.
Some advise you to immediately fry the tenderloin in a hot frying pan, others advise first to darken a piece of meat over low heat, and at the end of cooking, add the temperature. You can also cook raw or pickled beef tenderloin.
A spicy, juicy dish prepared in the Vietnamese style will delight all lovers of unusual cuisine.
For cooking you need: take 5 tablespoons of sesame oil, 11 garlic cloves, 750 g beef tenderloin, 5 tablespoons anyabout fish sauce, two glasses of boiled rice.
- Prepare a marinade from a mixture of fish sauce, black pepper, sesame oil, finely chopped garlic. Marinate steak-cut beef;
- After half an hour, remove the pieces of meat, peel off the garlic, and then dry on paper napkins;
- Fry steaks in a hot frying pan;
- Fry boiled rice in garlic marinade.
After cooking, the meat cuts should rest for two minutes and then serve with spicy rice.
American Farmers Recipe
A simple and quick recipe for those who don't want to waste time preparing the marinade.
To prepare tender and tasty meat, you should: take 25 g of butter, 750 g of beef tenderloin, black pepper, 20 g of vegetable oil, salt. In order to make the steaks especially beautiful, you should take a grill pan.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat;
- Coat the steak with vegetable oil and place in a skillet. On the one hand, fry a piece of meat for eight minutes, and on the other for four;
- Put the fried steaks in a well-preheated oven for five minutes;
- Grease the meat with butter, wrap in foil for 5 minutes.
Juicy and crispy steak will go well with spicy tomato sauces, a side dish with potatoes, salad or fresh vegetables.
Delicate stew recipe
Those who love steaks, but try to limit themselves to fried foods, will love the aromatic and juicy beef stew.
To prepare it, you should: take a bunch of fresh parsley, 45 ml of tomato paste, a kilogram of beef, a spoonful of thyme, 95 g of butter, 45 g of wheat flour, 3 garlic cloves, carrots, bay leaf, onion, celery stalk.
- Dip the beef tenderloin in a mixture of salt, flour and pepper;
- Fry beef on both sides in a deep saucepan;
- Put the meat on a plate, put butter and chopped vegetables in a saucepan, fry them for three minutes;
- Pour in tomato paste and simmer for ten minutes;
- Put beef in a saucepan, cover with foil;
- Hold the stewpan for two hours in the oven preheated to 160 degrees.
The finished dish can be served with boiled kohlrabi cabbage, rice with soy sauce, or a light vegetable salad.
Roasted Cherry Tomato Recipe
This delicious American-style roasted tomato dish will please everyone.
You will need: 4 teaspoons of salt, 7 garlic cloves, 1 kg of beef, a pound of cherry tomatoes, 6 pieces of fresh thyme, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, a bunch of basil.
- Divide the meat into four flat pieces, sprinkle with salt and pepper;
- Fry the meat for five minutes on both sides;
- Transfer the steaks to a baking sheet, simmer for 6 minutes at 175 degrees;
- Remove the meat and let stand for ten minutes;
- Fry chopped garlic in the steak oil;
- Add thyme and tomatoes to the garlic. Stir gently so the tomatoes don't burst;
- After two minutes, remove the vegetables from the heat and sprinkle with basil.
Serve the dish on a plate, put tomatoes with a spicy sauce on the side in a nice slide.
Spicy steak with onions in a baguette
This can be a great snack for your lunch break.
Also a delicious meat sandwich serving as a healthy alternative to fast food hamburgers.
To prepare it you need: take a little olive oil, a head of onion, 15 g of sugar, 600 g of beef, 4 French baguettes, 100 g of hard cheese, a mixture of peppers.
- First, the chopped onion should be darkened in hot oil, after 10 minutes add sugar and keep on fire for another 5 minutes;
- Remove fried onions from heat, sprinkle with pepper mixture, set aside;
- Fry 4 steaks in a grill pan;
- Cut the baguettes lengthwise, put the fried onion, meat, and onion in 4 halves. Sprinkle with cheese on top. Cover the sandwich with the other half of the baguette.
You can also add fresh cucumbers or tomatoes, herbs, fried mushrooms, mustard to the filling.
Garlic and Oregano Recipe
Tender pieces of meat have a pleasant lemon sourness that goes well with aromatic herbs and garlic.
To prepare four steaks, take a pinch of salt, some pepper, 2 tablespoons of oregano, 700 g of beef, a little olive oil, 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley, 3 cloves of garlic, 50 ml of lemon juice.
- Salt the steaks, sprinkle with pepper, fry each side for seven minutes;
- Prepare the sauce, mix lemon juice, spices, minced garlic, four tablespoons of olive oil, salt;
- Wrap the cooked steaks in foil and leave for 5 minutes;
Serve the dish with fried potatoes, boiled earthen pear, vegetable salad. Pour the cooked sauce over the meat.
Beef liver steak
Liver steaks are quickly cooked, crisp and juicy.
To prepare them you need: take 5 tablespoons of flour, your favorite spices, 450 g of liver, a little sunflower oil, salt, 0.5 liters of milk.
- Before cooking, the liver should be soaked in milk, dried a little and put into the freezer;
- When the liver is slightly cold, cut it into small flat pieces;
- Salt mini-steaks, sprinkle with spices, roll in flour;
- Place the liver in the bottom of the hot frying pandy, and fry it well.
Serve ready-made mini-steaks with mashed potatoes, pasta or rice, mushroom or sour cream sauces.
Delicious, unusual steaks prepared according to recipes from different countries will serve as a great everyday meal or a great holiday meal.