APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TO GET RID OF CELLULITE | LET’S TRY IT AND SEE IF IT WORKS | HOW TO
Apple cider vinegar for cellulite
Cellulite is a structural change in the subcutaneous layer of fat, leading to the formation of irregularities on the surface of the skin. Do not think that this phenomenon accompanies women suffering from obesity. Cellulite is inherent in many thin people.
Today SPA-salons offer to fight cellulite, choosing the optimal programs of cosmetic procedures. However, you can get rid of a cosmetic defect without leaving your home. It is enough to carry out a course of apple cider vinegar wraps for cellulite.
Where is the action of the procedures based?
Easily penetrating the cells of the epidermis, fermented apple juice reduces the volume of fat cells. Therefore, the layer of subcutaneous fat becomes thinner and begins to level out, smoothing out irregularities. The substance contains elements that allow you to successfully remove dead cells and stimulate the body's production of elastin and collagen.
For example, wraps can eliminate such imperfections in appearance as age spots or stars. Vinegar can correct small stretch marks, whiten, reduce weight. By creating a cooling effect on the skin, and then literally burning fat, the solution activates blood flow in problem areas, helping to saturate tissues with more oxygen.
Not surprisingly, for a long time, women have resorted to wrapping with apple cider vinegar to reduce weight. In just 1 course, consisting of 10-15 procedures, you can remove up to 5 kg of excess weight, while getting rid of the unsightly orange peel .
Often a natural product is mixed with cinnamon and hot pepper. But the most popular are recipes that additionally use natural honey. However, every woman can replace honey with the component that seems to her best.
How to use apple cider vinegar for cellulite
You can simply wipe the skin of problem areas with a solution of apple cider vinegar several times throughout the day, adding 2-3 drops of citrus oil to it for greater effect. However, full wraps have a much better effect.
Since the product significantly irritates the skin, it is advisable to carry out procedures no more than 2 times a week:
- You can use a ready-made natural product or prepare it yourself. It is important to use a solution whose concentration will not exceed 3%. At a higher concentration,but get minor burns;
- Long-term procedures up to 5-6 hours are most often used. Body wraps lead to increased sweat separation, which leads to dehydration of the body. Therefore, 3 hours before the procedure, you must drink 5-6 glasses of water, be sure to mix it with lemon juice. You need to drink at intervals of half an hour;
- To enhance the effect, apple cider vinegar is mixed with natural honey using equal amounts of ingredients. The body or individual problem areas are massaged with a special mitten. The mixture is applied evenly on the skin and the body is wrapped in polyethylene and a dense cloth;
- After completing the wrapping procedure, you should go to bed and cover yourself tightly with a blanket to prevent the possibility of skin contact with air. It will feel cold for a while and then the skin will start to warm up;
- If it is necessary to carry out wrapping for a small area, the mixture is applied only to its surface. In this case, it is enough to wrap the area with polyethylene and put on warm clothes. You don't have to go to bed. On the contrary, you can do your homework. Physical activity will help the mixture to penetrate the fat deposits faster. The procedure time is significantly reduced - 40-90 minutes;
- At the end of the wrap, you should take a shower without using soaps and gels. The mixture is washed off with plain water.
An excellent effect is obtained by introducing apple cider vinegar for cellulite into the lotion:
- 4 tbsp. l. self-prepared or ready-made natural 3% vinegar is mixed with an equal amount of honey and half a glass of water. Honey is thoroughly dissolved in liquid. You should get an even mixture;
- Before applying the mixture to the skin, the surface is massaged using a stiff brush. Rub in lotion in small portions for 10 minutes;
- Take a shower half an hour after applying the lotion. The problem areas, into which the lotion was rubbed, are treated with a moisturizer.
Apple cider vinegar dough and massages
You can use a special anti-cellulite test, a kind of mask for problem areas of the skin.
Apple cider vinegar must be thoroughly mixed with natural honey, taking equal volumes of the components. A little wheat flour is introduced into the mass to get a stretching dough from which you can form a cake. The dough is applied to the areas of the skin affected by cellulite and covered with plastic wrap.
It takes 2 hours to keep the dough mask. The visible effect is obtained already after the first procedures. The skin becomes much more elastic and softer.
Massage procedures helped many women to get rid of skin irregularities.
To do this, mix 3 parts of natural 3% apple cider vinegar and 1 part of olive oil. It is better to use virgin oil. The mixture is gently rubbed into problem areas and the skin is treated with a massage jar or a fairly stiff brush. In some areas, you can perform the procedure up to 2 times inday.
For anti-cellulite treatments with apple cider vinegar to give positive dynamics, you must:
- create a competent diet;
- do not neglect physical activity;
- avoid stressful situations;
- do not use procedures later than 2-3 hours before bedtime, as stimulation of blood circulation will prevent sleep;
- after the procedures, it is imperative to use a neutral hypoallergenic cream for moisturizing, as vinegar dries the skin a lot;
- before using vinegar, make sure that there is no allergy to the product;
- it is not recommended to use these products in the presence of minor abrasions, scratches, dermatological diseases.
Applying apple cider vinegar against cellulite, it is quite possible to achieve a significant reduction in unevenness and increase the smoothness of the skin. However, the procedures should not be carried out constantly. It is advisable to take a break for several days after each course, allowing the skin to rest.